PDA

View Full Version : More vintage downloads available

cdavenport
02-18-2012, 09:37 PM
Thanks to my friends for pointing out the errors in some of the downloads. Those are all fixed, and quickly thanks to CMags!!!

Un Char Lourd, a whimsical tank that Uryaell says resembles one in a book he has is up and running.

Also, I uploaded the 3d diorama, Naval Combat.

Finally, you'll find three related models: LeClerc's Division in Combat, Sherman tank, and a Jeep, all by the same publisher.

Of course, none of this would be possible without the generous contributions of Patricia via Agence Eureka.

I have more, many more coming.

Paperwarrior
02-19-2012, 06:26 AM
These are awesome, Charles. Much appreciated.

Jeff

Paperwarrior
02-21-2012, 06:05 AM
Charles,

These are great fun to build. Thank you.

Jeff

Gerald43
02-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Vielen Dank!

cdavenport
02-21-2012, 09:54 AM
You are all very welcome. Though not all military, there are many more coming!

Don Boose
02-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Thanks for all your hard work on these vintage gems, Major D.

Nice work on the Sherman, Jeff, although you probably should build an occasional artillery piece to maintain your Redleg credentials.

I haven't been doing any model building for the past couple of weeks, in part due to getting ready for my lecture last Wednesday (The U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center (USAHEC) (http://www.carlisle.army.mil/ahec/newsarticle.cfm?id=147)), the video tape of which should soon be available here: The U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center (USAHEC) (http://www.carlisle.army.mil/AHEC/mediagallery/videoGallery.cfm?id=32). Now I am working through lots of student papers and getting ready for my Pacific War Strategy elective, but I have good hopes of finishing the toy Japanese tank this weekend and then trying my hand at some of the other treasures that Chris and Major D sent me and those available now in the Download section.

Don

cdavenport
02-21-2012, 11:59 AM
Good luck with all your work, Don! Sounds like it's quite an enjoyable professional undertaking.