PDA

View Full Version : Advertising vintage models

Pat_craft
03-02-2012, 03:41 AM
I have build some other old advertising models. All come from Patricia's Flickr and one from Toto's blog (the Flambo unusual car).
The one I prefer is the "Lion noir" !

(I added the others form an old post to be more readable)

Vermin_King
03-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Nice collection. I did a couple, but dug into my 'Treads' file and made the wheels more 3d. On some they do not have a piece that connects the two sides at the bottom, so added those to make the models more solid. I never could figure out how the model in pic 4 was supposed to go together.

I really would have been in heaven as a kid if I went somewhere and got one of these cars. I'm sure I'd have been bugging my folks to go back like kids today bug their parents to get Happy Meal prizes, I mean dinners.

Pat_craft
03-02-2012, 09:00 AM
The Flambo (pic 4) is really unusal, for the design and for the build. I hope I have made the good choice for the build, but in fact the tabs force the build.

Uyraell
03-02-2012, 12:17 PM
A very neat and very unusual collection Pat_craft mon ami. :)
I have to admit that the Cinzano camion is the next- most attractive after the Lion Noire. :)

It is a pleasure to see these old models built.

Genial and Respectful Regards Pat_craft mon ami, Uyraell.

Steve_A
03-02-2012, 01:47 PM
The Delespaul is my personal favorite. Nice collection!

cdavenport
03-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Check the downloads, vehicles, for an ambulance and Robert Crumb car. I have those advert trucks restored but not uploaded. If you guys want them, PM me with your email address and I'll send the files.

Pat_craft
03-04-2012, 02:54 AM
I agree with you Uyraell, the Cinzano is tne next most attractive for me to too.

Thanks for your comments guys ;)

As soon I make some others, I will posted them.