PDA

View Full Version : Jet Contrails

ashevilleangler
03-06-2012, 09:08 PM
I have taken some photos of a model posing it as if in flight. I'm going to use these with sky and landscape backgrounds. I'm using Paint.Net and I also have an old version of Corel PhotoPaint that I could use. I have successfully pasted the model into one of these photos and now I need to add jet contrails and perhaps motion blurs. Any advice from people who are familiar with those programs would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Curt

Swampfox
03-06-2012, 09:30 PM
The fastest and easiest way would be to either search for some nice contrail images on the web or go outside with camera and take some that you see above you.

Try to pick images or take pictures with a blue sky background so that you can easily isolate the contrails using software and then paste them into place on your working image.......

I don't know how fimiliar you are with the software your using but it easy to do with the right software and images........

Ask if you have any other questions as I have no clue where to start a How to without knowing a little about your experience with image processing.

good luck,
Swampfox

3Turner
03-06-2012, 09:42 PM
In photoshop CS4 I have a set of 6 brushes that mimic contrails....maybe, if possible, look for something similar on Google for the Corel PhotoPaint program.