PDA

View Full Version : Direction needed

grifco2000
09-26-2012, 07:30 AM
Posted this in another thread, sporticus suggested I ask here.

Hi, being barely computer literate (I'm fine if it works easy but thats it) I may have missed where this may be answered. Please forgive my mis?.. dis?.. ability but how do I submit a model for consideration??? I have a van which was given to me as a file way back when I first started paper modelling. The person who gave it to me has since passed away and I don't know where the original came from and unfortunately no longer have the original file. (Darn computer crashes!!) I would like to submit it but the base shape was not my design, I added tabs, colour, windows, etc. Can I still submit this?? And most importantly, how do I submit it for consideration ????

Adding to my question, is there a moderator or someone I could send this to to capture and post part of to try to identify original designer (I got the file about 6 or 7 years ago. ) Thanks, Brian

Bionic Modeler
09-26-2012, 06:41 PM
I believe you are talking about a re-color. You can post your pictures as long as you don't make it available for others without permission from the original author. Modelers post re-colors all the time. Often the designers agree to make it available. But if it is a commercially available model that won't happen.