PDA

View Full Version : $61 for R/C Tiger with Air Soft Cannon

Brooks1975
07-27-2007, 01:13 PM
Not on topic, but nice details can be added with existing paper models. At www.uBid.com (http://www.uBid.com) you can get a Radio Control Tiger tank for $61. I have a Pershing with smoke and sound that was $70. All fire Air Soft 6 mm BB's and are great fun. There have been Shermans, Pershings, Panzers, Tigers, M1 Abrams and the Japanese Defesne Force all in large 1/16th scale.
Dennis

Brooker
01-27-2008, 09:56 AM
Hi,
I have remodelled an existing Leopard 1/16 Tamiya model into a Russian WW2 KV-2 Dreadnought Tank, by enlarging a kit and building the upper hull and gun, stronger. Unfinished.

Richard

Stev0
01-28-2008, 11:59 AM
This is just a spam thread for Ubid as there are no links for anything mentioned above other than a ubid link.

Seeing that these online auction sites really don't care that there are people on their sites selling pirated material, I can't stand to see auction sites get ANY publicity whatsoever.

Brooks1975
01-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Ubid is not really an auction thread. Companies get rid of excess merchandise or imports, but they make up their overhead by charging outlandish shipping. You might bid three dollars on an item and the shipping be sixty three dollars for an eight ounce R/C helicopter. What I was pointing out was there are a lot of paper "Jerry" cans, guns and other items you can build and dress up your other purchases without huge weight penalties. Not advertising for Ubid, other than to show the basic tanks.
Dennis

RyanShort
01-29-2008, 12:47 PM
How much did they charge you for shipping on that Tank?

Ryan

Brooker
01-29-2008, 01:41 PM
Lol,
Its easy to see who of you live in America from those of us who don't.
Ubid is for people with American post codes only.
The rest of us probably use e.Bay - well I do.........because I don't live anywhere near America
ho ho ho
Richard