PDA

View Full Version : New begining

combatmodel
06-01-2014, 02:26 AM
When I finishing littlebird the main problem of this model is Glass part of the hull. It need to be thermal formed.
I'm completing materials for series of models. Since i Love helicopters the main theme for models will be them.
Actually almost completed documentation the order is what i plan do design
AS565 Panther (French Marine Painting)[Maybe some repaints]
PAH2 Tiger (Australian Painting)
NH90 (French Painting)
HH60G(Grey Pavehawk, Completly new design some of parts adopted from previous design)
HMS CLYDE Patrol Vessel ( can be made earlier as rest from helicopters)
Thats all if anyone have good reference photos I will be very happy to get them and I will write about help in model manual. List and order can be changed mostly by adding constructions

SJPONeill
06-01-2014, 02:30 AM
If I had to choose, my vote would go to the Aussie Tiger...interesting and different color scheme; after that, I'd opt for an NH-90 with a view to converting to a Kiwi one...need to find a job first to get into either game though...

combatmodel
06-01-2014, 02:45 AM
Thanks, I want to start from Panther becouse i love the smooth shape of hull. I Recovered all data from past 2 years and I have good references for Tiger Its my number 2 :) About NH90 it will be a big model so i ned to heat up before such a big project.

SJPONeill
06-01-2014, 02:52 AM
Sounds like a plan...will be looking forward to following the design with interest....