PDA

View Full Version : what about this?

michael dazzo
06-22-2014, 01:45 PM
sharing ideas with one to another helping them out supporting one to another? I know this forum could use help one this subject is somewhat need attention we are all friends here right?;) we came help one to another by adding who can do this and who can do that for me as an requested question? I know I'm already doing evilfer an Porsche 959 concept as a friendly request I have no problem with that! maybe you can do the same for others as a requested it's like a gift! (you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours)being one friend to another really helps making some like your project is really important! will one day will really like yours too?;) you don't have to be perfect in a project hay? sometime I make mistakes myself but it should not make me not liking to do others modelers models but I do give them all the credit I do not take models and clame them as my own original works NO! I don't I do have respect here for others not just one I'm on the forum constantly no matter what I see I try not to inter fear with conversion!:rolleyes:

Fishcarver
06-22-2014, 05:29 PM
If I can help anyone here , I am willing and able to help them. When I joined here back in 1997, a lot of people helped me out as a newbie. Sometimes there just isn't anyone with the necessary expertise..
We are on the same page! :)
JR