PDA

View Full Version : Keeping track of Threads-HELP!

Plumdragon
11-04-2014, 03:24 AM
Hello friends :) Because I'm still relatively new here, I was wondering if there is a way for me to see what threads I have looked at or commented on, rather than trying to remember or go through the lists to jog my memory. I may have overlooked something though.....
There are folk whose threads interest me, and I like to 'drop in' from time to time, but maybe they take a good deal of time to do their work, and I do lose track of where I've been.
If there is no such facility, maybe admin could work out something for each users profile page? so that there is a list of threads commented or posted on there, in easy reach.
Again, my apologies if I have missed something here :-)
Plumdragon

SJPONeill
11-04-2014, 03:37 AM
To see threads you've started and posts you've made, click on your username and go to your profile; under the statisitcs tab you'll see a link to threads that you have started and posts you have made. The easiest way to keep up with new content on specific threads is to subscribe to them and you should see a way to do this in each thread - sorry, haven't subscribed for a long time so not so sure where that is....

Plumdragon
11-04-2014, 01:11 PM
So simple, now you've explained it!
My thanks, SJPONeill :-)
Plumdragon

nighthawk78
11-04-2014, 01:21 PM
You should also get emails from the website when that particular thread has been replied or commented on :)
NH78

3Turner
11-04-2014, 01:33 PM
And to make it even easier, click on UserCP on the top left. Here you will find all threads you have commented on. To subscribe to threads you'll have to change the defaults to some sort of subscription selection (5 selections). Go yo UserCP, then under "Edit Options" > "Messaging & Notifications" then change the dropdown box under "Default Subscription Mode".