PDA

View Full Version : Day of modeling in Wettmannstätten / Austria

Styrian Spitfire
11-08-2015, 01:12 AM
Hello

and again is a great model building hours ago, we really had a lot of visitors and the children have tinkered diligently.

Thanks to Heinz for the great event, and to all participants for the day of fun.

Since we are looking forward to the next time ...............

With a few pictures and kind regards from Styria
Kurt

Styrian Spitfire
11-08-2015, 01:13 AM
:) ...................

Tim Crowe
11-08-2015, 02:19 AM
Looks like everyone had a great time

The Starling model is nice

Tim

hangman
11-08-2015, 03:30 AM
I live remote,so I envy you being able to get together with other paper modelers.all the best.Harry

SCEtoAUX
11-08-2015, 05:48 AM
Very nice. Everyone looked to be having a great time.:)

paperengineer
11-08-2015, 06:19 AM
That looks like fun! Nice work on that alphajet by the way

goodduck
11-08-2015, 07:58 AM
:) :) :) :)

elliott
11-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Looks like a well-planned event that was enjoyed by all ages. Well done!

Styrian Spitfire
01-10-2016, 01:22 AM
8. Styrian Model Day

Now our eighth Modelling day is already history, because we hold from now our model making day always the friends of the plastic fraction together
is of course true what was happening. So we experienced a wonderful day in peaceful coexistence of all confessional boundaries. It was built and joked and discussed, in between there was coffee and cakes freshly baked by our favorite girl.
A big thanks to Heinz, which we may use its ModelMaker shop for our meeting.

But enough of words, we let the pictures speak .............

Sincerely Kurt and the paper model construction friends Styria

Styrian Spitfire
01-10-2016, 01:25 AM

Styrian Spitfire
01-10-2016, 01:26 AM

Vermin_King
01-10-2016, 08:21 AM
Thank you very much for sharing. It looks like a great time

whulsey
01-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Nicely laid out shop. Reminds me I need to see when our local club's next build session is.

Styrian Spitfire
02-21-2016, 02:02 AM
Hello ,
our Models day is already history, it was again very busy.
We have built 8-17 am, and this is again many visitors come, and maybe we have also spread our VirusKartonicus

Thanks to Heinz Schwarz, we may live out our craft energies in its ModelMaker Store

Sincerely from Styria and some images

Kurt

Styrian Spitfire
07-22-2016, 10:10 AM
Hello !!

Tomorrow, Saturday 23.7. 2016 will again our model construction takes day.
We used by 9h to 17h in ModelMaker Store to be present at Heinz Schwarz in Wettmannstätten, and let our Model addiction free rein.
Each man / woman is naturally cordially invited us to assist the craft, or even just to visit us.

ust with of anticipation to tomorrow's model construction day and friendly Gr

Kurt and the paper model making friends Styria

Styrian Spitfire
11-15-2016, 11:59 AM
Hello !
After a long break, as long as it was not again, there was again on Saturday the 12th of November a modeling day with Heinz in the MODELMAKER SHOP. At the same time, we celebrated the model building day 2016.
The crowds were so large that our bazaars were almost all occupied.
The legend and twelve model builders have built more or less all day long.
The paper and plastic sectors were roughly the same.
Of course, there was also cake, coffee and many talks about God and the world.
There was a surprise guest from a paper-maker's viewpoint, Walter had visited us from Carinthia, with his latest GELI model, SR 71. This has already something, he has also laid out immediately at his Eurofighter Tiger hand for the first trial construction.

All in all it was again a successful day in Wettmannstatten, since you are looking forward to the next time.
Now have fun watching the pictures!
Best regards ,
Your Kurt

Styrian Spitfire
11-15-2016, 12:02 PM
One more ...................

Styrian Spitfire
12-04-2016, 10:16 AM
A hello to all paper makers!

After our great weekend in Bologna there will be our last day of handicrafts in 2016 on Saturday, December 10th.

We meet as usual in the Modelmakershop with Heinz Schwarz in Wettmannstätten, for Café and Christmas cookies is naturally also catered.

Built and exhibited is from 9am to 5pm.On the last day of construction, it was quite crowded, but we still had two bazaar vacancies, which we hopefully get this time. So pack your models together to present them at our gab table, of course you are also invited to the tinkering! In the evening then again good food at the Kirchenwirt.

With great anticipation on a successful day of handicrafts with friends,
And best regards
Kurt

Don Boose
12-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Many thanks for sharing these images with us Kurt!

What a wonderfully diverse group of model builders and model subjects. And a very friendly and appropriate location for the event, too.

Best wishes for future such events.

Don

Styrian Spitfire
12-18-2016, 08:26 AM
Hello friends !

As soon as Bologna was over, there was already the next day of handicrafts on the 10th of December.
For the last time this year we were able to enjoy the hospitality of Heinz in his MODELMAKERSHOP again.
The rush was again very great, and with twelve active hobbyists almost all the bazaars were occupied.
On the "Gabentisch" there was again a lot to see, whereby the paper models were very strongly represented. The plastic fraction had this time a small overhang with the active to announce.
To the cafe, it was this time quite Advent like delicious Christmas biscuits to the schnabeln.
From 8 to 17 o'clock was diligently built and kicked, afterwards there was again a cozy sitting together at the Kirchenwirt, where we again excellently fed.
Since you are looking forward to the next time.
Apropos next time, as there are already the next dates: On Friday 13.1.2017 from 17 clock Modellbaustammtisch, and
On Saturday 14.1.2017 from 9 am to 5 pm handicraft day.

Now I wish you all the fun with the pictures, a Merry Christmas and a healthy year 2017

The complete Serie off Pictures you can find HERE !!

(https://e.jimdo.com/app/s8784c8f349fd2759/p2dcc6c27eb69403b?cmsEdit=1)Your Kurt

SCEtoAUX
12-18-2016, 09:05 AM
Kurt, looks like it was a fun time at the meeting.

Unfortunately the website with the additional pictures requires a log in to your account.
Oops! You're not logged in (anymore).

:)

Styrian Spitfire
12-18-2016, 09:56 AM
Hello ,

I think , now it would be right , look HERE
(https://www.stemot.at/unsere-aktivitäten-2016/basteltag-modelmakershop-dezember-2016/)
Kind REGARDS
Kurt

SCEtoAUX
12-18-2016, 10:06 AM
Yes, thank you. The German version has the links for the additional photographs. Very nice and impressive.:)

Isaac
12-18-2016, 11:43 AM
Always nice to see a group of builders work together

Isaac

Styrian Spitfire
01-21-2017, 02:07 AM
Hello Friends ,

an new Report and more pictures you can see here :

DAY OF MODELING

(https://www.stemot.at/unsere-aktivitäten-2017/)

KIND REGARDS
KURT

herky
01-21-2017, 02:12 AM

whats the ship in photo 19 looks like a jsc model:)

Styrian Spitfire
01-29-2017, 03:46 AM
Hello Herky ,

yes thats right , it is the VIRIBUS UNITIS from JSC :)

An now the second day of modeling is over again .
The report and some Pictures you can find HERE !
(https://www.stemot.at/unsere-aktivitäten-2017/2-basteltag-2017-im-modelmakershop-wettmannstätten/)
I wish all the best and fun for looking the report

Kurt

Styrian Spitfire
02-19-2017, 03:01 AM
Hello !

So that's it, our first STEMOT is history, and what can I say?

IT WAS WONDERFUL !!!!

After many hands on Thursday helped to adapt the Weststeirerhalle for the exhibition, I am on Friday
At 8 o'clock to the team, where there have been some fine-tuning work, we started the construction of our paper model stand. On the site of the competition I have just posted my selected models.
From 1:00 pm onwards the Raimund Guards went after their activities as a committee of competition. In the end, we were able to exhibit more than 150 models in the respective categories.
From lunchtime onwards, more and more exhibitors and traders then circulated in the hall.
By the evening it was already a bit crowded, because the rush was big!
Participants from Germany, Slovenia, Carinthia, Poland, Carinthia, Upper Austria, Carinthia and Vienna filled the exhibition tables.

On Saturday at nine o'clock then finally the opening, and it went right right off a big crowd of visitors.
Actually everything ran like clockwork, from the entrance with Kassabereich over VIP area where our girls with cake and coffee the exhibitors and dealers well supplied. The culinary experience could also be seen, Michl had everything under control in the supply of delicacies, which all of us have once again tasted.

A big thank you goes to Heinz Schwarz and Mario Hobisch for their tireless efforts in the run-up to the exhibition.
So I was and still am enthusiastic about our premiere exhibition,
And of course, hope for a repeat in 2018.
But now enough of the words, I now let my pictures speak,

More Pictures you can see HERE !!!

(https://www.stemot.at/stemot-2017/die-stemot-aus-sicht-eines-papiermodellbauers/)We hope you enjoy Kurt

eatcrow2
02-19-2017, 07:13 AM
Fantastic models, with a super series of quality photos showing them off!!

Styrian Spitfire
07-24-2017, 09:25 AM
Hello friends :)

A next day off modeling in Styria is over again ......

more Pictures and the Report you can see here ...........

BASAT 22.Juli 2017 09:00-17:00 - modellbauseite.eu (http://www.modellbauseite.eu/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=486)

Kind regards from Austria

Kurt

Richschindler
07-24-2017, 07:26 PM
Looks like one incredible get together.

Styrian Spitfire
08-20-2017, 01:21 AM
Hello everybody ,

A next day off modeling in Styria is over again ......

more Pictures and the Report you can see here ...........

Basteltag am 19.8.2017 - modellbauseite.eu (http://www.modellbauseite.eu/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=570&p=1985#p1985)

Kind regards
Kurt

Styrian Spitfire
01-28-2018, 02:21 AM
The next Day of modelling is gone ,

here my Pictures ....

Kind regards
Kurt

dhaugh
01-28-2018, 07:43 PM
Looks like everyone had fun, well done. Dave H

Styrian Spitfire
03-25-2018, 12:39 AM
Hello

On yesterday's craft day we had a harmonious day again, the places were almost all occupied and the pleasure was great.

from 9 am to 5 pm we have brought a lot further, then there was a fine dinner at the Kirchenwirt.

I wish you much joy with the pictures,

Best regards
Kurt

Styrian Spitfire
04-28-2018, 12:22 PM
Hello

Despite the beautiful spring weather, some of our friends gathered at the craft day.

Six paper hobbyists and three plastic workers have been tinkering all day long, and some visitors have been passing by throughout the day.

A few pictures about the work of the industrious Styrians ......

LG Kurt

Padraig
04-28-2018, 02:54 PM
Kurt, That's amazing! It's such a pleasure to see such an interest in (paper) modeling. It seems those days are in the past around here. Makes me sad, but also hopeful.

Styrian Spitfire
07-06-2018, 03:36 AM
Hello

On Saturday the 14th of July 2018 our handicraft day will take place again.
As usual, we meet at Kirchenwirt in Wettmannstätten. From 9 to 17 o'clock it goes again in well-known way around the model building,
I look forward to seeing you again with friends.

before I would like to send you my pictures of the June meeting, especially interesting was the control tinkering of the new GELI plane from Walter.

wishes you a lot of fun while browsing
Kurt

Styrian Spitfire
07-06-2018, 03:39 AM
a Little bit more :)

Styrian Spitfire
07-21-2018, 01:27 AM
Hello to all hobbyists in the near and far

The July crafting day is already over again, despite the holiday season, we had a lively visit and again much joy of common crafts.

Enclosed the pictures on my part, wish a lot of fun
Kurt

Styrian Spitfire
07-21-2018, 01:29 AM
a Little bit more …………….:)

Styrian Spitfire
08-25-2018, 11:54 PM
A hello to all

In wonderful crafting weather with continuous rain, we have again made nine hours.

Despite holiday time we were a total of 11 diligent hobbyists, it was zealously crafted, the results you can see in the pictures.

The next craft day will take place on Saturday the 22nd of September, after which we will start at 5 pm

Attach LONG NIGHT OF MODEL CONSTRUCTION, with open end.

As enough bows to build take !!

With best regards from Styria
Kurt

Styrian Spitfire
08-25-2018, 11:57 PM
a little bit more ………….:)

eatcrow2
08-26-2018, 06:18 AM
Wonderful photos!! Thanks for posting.

Richschindler
08-27-2018, 11:42 AM
Looked like a great get together.
See, paper and plastic can live side by side in harmony. They all seemed to be enjoying one another’s company.
Great photos, thanks for sharing.

Styrian Spitfire
09-25-2018, 09:15 AM
Hello friends !!

Now the long night is history again.

We had a great cast with modellers from Carinthia, Vienna, Tyrol, Friuli and of course with our Styrians.

Was built from 8:30 to 24 clock, a total of 16 modelers were working on.

Now some pictures of the event, which was a lot of fun.

LG Kurt

Styrian Spitfire
09-25-2018, 09:17 AM
………………. :)

eatcrow2
09-26-2018, 06:09 AM
Fantastic!!

Styrian Spitfire
03-23-2019, 11:49 PM
Hello

The craft day 03/2019 has brought together many friends who have had a lot of fun .......

Thanks Heinz and Helmut for the picture series you can see HERE :

https://www.modellbauseite.at/forum/modellbauclub-die-steirer/basat-bastelsamstag/29466-basat-23-03-2019

Yours sincerely
Kurt

Don Boose
03-26-2019, 09:09 PM
Lots of great models and modelers!

Don

RogueCaptain
03-27-2019, 03:04 PM
These are great pictures of passing the love of papercraft on to the next generation. Very cool to see!

I also really like the cathedral in picture 18, up on the display cabinet on the left. The problem with big models like that is always finding a place to put them!

Hello

and again is a great model building hours ago, we really had a lot of visitors and the children have tinkered diligently.

Thanks to Heinz for the great event, and to all participants for the day of fun.

Since we are looking forward to the next time ...............

With a few pictures and kind regards from Styria
Kurt

Styrian Spitfire
01-11-2020, 12:56 AM
Hello friends of handicrafts ;)

After the eight days of handicrafts at Kornberg Castle, we will start the new year on Saturday, January 18, 2020.

At the Kirchenwirt in Wettmannstätten we meet at 9 a.m. for handicrafts. By 5 p.m. we should all have an amusing day together again.

Visitors are of course also welcome

So we'll see you next Saturday

Sincerely yours
Kurt