PDA

View Full Version : Thunderbirds are go.... Here's TB5 !

peter taft
06-13-2009, 01:10 PM
For all of you into Thunderbirds and ALL things to do with Gerry and Sylvia Anderson, here's my build of Thunderbird 5. The model is one of many FANTASTIC designs by Gary Pilsworth and all are available for FREE from his website. Go to the link to my site below and you will find his link there ! Have fun :D

billy.leliveld
06-13-2009, 03:53 PM
There must be a way to produce new sequensies of the series with this kind of models build...:D

GaryPilsworth
06-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Hi Pete
Signed up ready to go

Gixergs
06-13-2009, 04:32 PM
Hi Gary nice to see you.

peter taft
06-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi Pete
Signed up ready to go
Yo..... :eek: It's the one and only Mr Sir Incredibleness Gary "The Master designer Pilsworth" we three are one - The Family ! welcome kind sir :D

peter taft
06-13-2009, 06:30 PM
There must be a way to produce new sequensies of the series with this kind of models build...:D
Well Billy, with that in mind, the only guy i know upto the challenge of making such a show possible would be Gary Pilsworth {the Master Designer} and is here with us now... oh yes! I'm into Videography as well as model making, so i guess anythings possible :)

smyfe
06-14-2009, 01:16 AM
Hi Gary, welcome to the forum, it's a great place and your designing skills are sure to amaze lots of the guy's on here:D:D

GaryPilsworth
06-14-2009, 05:27 AM
Spindrift W.I.P.S
For all the new guys here at Paper Modelers

peter taft
06-14-2009, 06:32 AM
Spindrift W.I.P.S
For all the new guys here at Paper Modelers
Hiya Gary. That's looking mighty fine :) ! So pleased you kept to your signature... We're new here so for those who don't know us all yet, we gave Gary this award of "Master In the Art Of Paper Model Design and Master of Teasing" and man can he tease... wait till you see what he can do and you'll see why he earned the award :D

peter taft
06-14-2009, 06:37 AM
Mick... Can you post your Shado Mobile Model here pleeeeeeeeze and pretty pleeeeeeeeeze with sugar on it :)

paulhbell
06-14-2009, 07:25 AM
Good to see you guys getting it together over here. Been watching the thread over at zealot, but I'm glad you decided to do the designs and builds here as well.

peter taft
06-14-2009, 07:32 AM
Good to see you guys getting it together over here. Been watching the thread over at zealot, but I'm glad you decided to do the designs and builds here as well.
Thanks friend :) . This is a far better place to be, and i think Zealot is going the way of the Titanic... too many Big Brother tactics and over shadowing what we all love to do " PAPER MODEL MAKING " that's all we want to do and to be friendly with each and everyone on the forums - not back stabbing :mad: Model making is what counts :D

GaryPilsworth
06-14-2009, 10:55 AM
Hey guys any idea on how to add a new category in the download section ?
I need to start adding for all to have here at Paper Modelers !!!!

rickstef
06-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Gary,

Just ask the right people, :D

what do you need to have added?
A sci-fi group?

Rick

Gixergs
06-14-2009, 11:06 AM
I was going to ask the same thing Gary maybe a a scifi or perhaps movie and tv like on the other place I get the feeling that there may be a exodus of scifi modellers to this site.

smyfe
06-14-2009, 11:14 AM
As requested, another one of Gary's superb designs,
This is the SHADO Mobile from the tv show UFO, this is one of Gary's many great designs and the failures are down to the builder and not the design:p

Best wishes
Mick

peter taft
06-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Gary,

Just ask the right people, :D

what do you need to have added?
A sci-fi group?

Rick

The way forward for sure friend :)

peter taft
06-14-2009, 11:17 AM
As requested, another one of Gary's superb designs,
This is the SHADO Mobile from the tv show UFO, this is one of Gary's many great designs and the failures are down to the builder and not the design:p

Best wishes
Mick

Mick you are doing it again.... this most certainly ISN'T a FAILURE it's great and thanks for putting it here ! Choice of card stock is slightly thin but hey she holds up and looks pretty :)

Gixergs
06-14-2009, 11:20 AM
Got to agree with Pete, Mick,and you know how much that hurts me:D It's a great build and far better than anything I have done.

peter taft
06-14-2009, 11:23 AM
I was going to ask the same thing Gary maybe a a scifi or perhaps movie and tv like on the other place I get the feeling that there may be a exodus of scifi modellers to this site.

If that's a feeling in your waters Phil, then i have the same bladder :) come one, come all :D I am taking all my stuff off the other place soon {all the Albums etc} Even the LINK has dissapeared :confused:

Gixergs
06-14-2009, 11:36 AM
I think the banning of Cmags and the deleting of the thread will be the last straw for a lot of of people.All the time there was a sign that discussion was possible there was a chance.To just delete the thread then ban the person that started it,and be aware that it was a well written erudite thread about the subject of links not a blast at the admin.What has got to me more than the disputed subject is shark wrote some nice comments on my thank you thread then goes against the very core of what Frankie died for,not the right to post links but the right to free and open discussion.Yep I feel it in my waters and everywhere else to.

peter taft
06-14-2009, 11:52 AM
I think the banning of Cmags and the deleting of the thread will be the last straw for a lot of of people.All the time there was a sign that discussion was possible there was a chance.To just delete the thread then ban the person that started it,and be aware that it was a well written erudite thread about the subject of links not a blast at the admin.What has got to me more than the disputed subject is shark wrote some nice comments on my thank you thread then goes against the very core of what Frankie died for,not the right to post links but the right to free and open discussion.Yep I feel it in my waters and everywhere else to.
Well written my man... o.k we know what's to do don't we ? :D

GaryPilsworth
06-14-2009, 01:37 PM
Thanks Rick
now I can start adding my designs for all to behold !!!!!!

Gixergs
06-14-2009, 01:43 PM
WooHoo now it's just like home!!

rickstef
06-14-2009, 01:44 PM
WooHoo now it's just like home!!

I though this was home.....

:D

Rick

Gixergs
06-14-2009, 01:49 PM
It is but now it just like it too:D

peter taft
06-14-2009, 02:51 PM
It is but now it just like it too:D

Man this is the BEST HOME to be... We are a FAMILY again in a place that's NICE and PROPERLY RUN " Thank God for Paper Modelers " :)

Gixergs
06-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Hey Gary you've got the catagory in the downloads how about filling it up my friend!:D

cdwheatley
06-15-2009, 03:38 AM
I think the banning of Cmags and the deleting of the thread will be the last straw for a lot of of people.
Aha, I wondered where he'd gone. Now I know :mad:.

I get the feeling that there may be a exodus of scifi modellers to this site.
I think you may be right ;).

peter taft
06-15-2009, 06:14 AM
I forgot to get the W.I.P to this, so the only picture i have got is the final built model. This is FIREBALL XL5 ! a scratch build of one of my favourite Gerry and Sylvia Anderson Productions. I just wish i had the build pics for you, but this one pic will have to do. Hope you like her :) any questions as regards the build i will gladly answer :D

peter taft
06-15-2009, 06:19 AM
Hi folks. This is another one of Gary's designs of SKYDIVER 1 Sub from the UFO Series, i really enjoyed building this. No W.I.P for this either SORRY. Hope you like her :)

peter taft
06-15-2009, 10:30 AM
What's the best type of FILLER that's kind to paper... won't WRINKLE it and will allow for SMOOTHING then UNDERCOATING and finally PAINTING ? Suggestions by the bucket loads pleeeeze well at least one anyway ! :D

GaryPilsworth
06-15-2009, 11:26 AM
testing avatar, somehow it got turnned off

peter taft
06-15-2009, 11:44 AM
testing avatar, somehow it got turnned off

Yo... Avatar returns :D

Gixergs
06-15-2009, 11:48 AM
Please note guys the Angel Interceptor is another model that Gary has done.