PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

PModel Rookie
06-18-2009, 09:08 PM
Hello,
For some or no reason,I can't seem to access paper modelers a few days ago,don't know why(this time I can access here,also don't know why).I'm asking you guys:are you guys got the same problem?Or it is just me?

By the time I open this site,the browser says it's finished loading,but it's blank white.tried a few times,same results.also tried on my laptop,same results.

Is it just me?

Thanks,
Daus

EDIT:Sorry but is this the right place to post this?If it isn't,please remove it for me.Thanks.
EDIT once more:Sorry for the thumbs down icon.I thought it is a question mark.because it looks like it.

redhorse
06-18-2009, 09:17 PM
I had a similar problem. I was at work and thought the thought police had banned my favorite site. There was no "access denied" message, but a different and similar one.

Strange thought, because I could get here from home with no problems.

PModel Rookie
06-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Red,so you too,got the same problem?
I hope someone can explain why this happened.I hope the problem won't bother us anymore.

The Orange
06-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Nope, haven't experience that difficulty. However, yesterday I had some problem loading the site. It was about a 15 minute wait, but I can still access it.

redhorse
06-18-2009, 10:46 PM
I'm thinking about this now, and it all happened when Zealot blew apart. Papermodelers seems to be getting around 300-500 posts a day now, which may have taxed the systems...

Jason
06-18-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm thinking about this now, and it all happened when Zealot blew apart. Papermodelers seems to be getting around 300-500 posts a day now, which may have taxed the systems...

The server can handle the load, only time I think the system goes is to back up the DB for about 15 minutes or so. If you encounter the problem again, please note the time and drop me a PM. I would be interested to look and see if there were any problems at that time.

Jason

Keds_Girl_Lala
06-19-2009, 07:15 AM
I have not notice a problem and I use my laptop, my netbook and my ipod some to view.

Stev0
06-19-2009, 08:45 AM
The most post I have noticed per day is around 150+/- and the forums work just fine for me.

Darwin
06-19-2009, 09:44 AM
Jason, I suspect you might have the right answer. I had a similar experience logging on a few days ago (call me paranoid, but my first thought was we were experiencing a retaliatory hack attack), but the problem only lasted about 10-15 minutes or so.

bf109
06-19-2009, 09:55 AM
had the white screen problem yesterday , loaded the site again and it was gone