PDA

View Full Version : DC-10, KC-10-Need some help...

APA-168
06-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Hello all, I have decided to pick up the KC-10/DC-10 project again, having exhausted my energy in the never ending battle against the Il-96 and KC-97 projects. But first I need some help. I am looking for any reference material at all pertaining to the KC-10/KDC-10/DC-10-30 including drawings of any sort, photographs, models etc, etc. I have exhausted all the usual suspects, including airliners.net which has provided me with a wealth of general photos, but I'd like more detail. Particularly the refueling gear in action, the landing gear, anything that might shed light on the smaller details. You can PM me or send me an e-mail at inpaperdesigns AT gmail DOT com. Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out here.

Paragon
06-21-2009, 10:22 PM
I've got a simple DC-10 model on my website. Jleslie's site has one too.

Retired_for_now
06-25-2009, 07:45 AM
Just trawl the photo sections at AF.mil - Home (http://www.af.mil/) . Photo link on left leads to a page where you can select aircraft, then tankers, then KC-10. Can't believe you won't find enough action shots and detail.

APA-168
06-25-2009, 08:29 AM
Excellent, many thanks to you both! Paragon, your model is quite neat, thanks for pointing it out to me!