PDA

View Full Version : gallery

cgutzmer
07-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Unless I am totally missing something is there no gallery? I dont know why i just realized that......

You could use a standard type gallery install and link to it or you could even have a forum section called galleries and members could have their own threads to post their pics into.
Just a thought :)
Chris

Jason
07-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Hi Chris,

There will be a gallery, I just have to finish testing it. If you want to check it out and make suggestions, you can check it out at http://www.papermodelers.com/gallery/ Please let me know what you think.

Jason

cgutzmer
07-12-2007, 07:34 AM
I uploaded some photos - seems to work pretty well! Only thing I dont like is that I would like to see a list somewhere on that front page that lists all the albums. Drilling down to individual albums is a little difficult. I am probably missing the obvious though....
Chris

Clashster
07-12-2007, 09:33 AM
I uploaded some pics - no problems...

Clashster
07-12-2007, 09:36 AM
BTW, is there a link to the gallery other than in this thread? I looked around, but couldn't find one... I could be blind....

rickstef
07-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Jason was just testing the gallery, so there is no link on the portal page yet

I think that might happen sometime today

Rick

cgutzmer
07-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Nice looking tank Chris!
Chris

Jason
07-13-2007, 12:27 AM
I uploaded some photos - seems to work pretty well! Only thing I dont like is that I would like to see a list somewhere on that front page that lists all the albums. Drilling down to individual albums is a little difficult. I am probably missing the obvious though....
Chris

Should not be a problem. I still have to configure it to fit our needs. I figured I would get it working first, and play around with it later to see what would work best for our community. I will see what I can do over the weekend. Hopefully it will rain so I will be stuck in doors. :)

Jason

Bluenoser
07-13-2007, 07:31 AM
Well, you should move to Nova Scotia then. Seems like we have had rain every day for the last month except for 3 days.

Jason
07-13-2007, 08:07 AM
It is suppose to be 34 today which would be ok if I lived in the States, but in Canada that is just too hot to be sitting around a computer.

Jason

Bluenoser
07-13-2007, 09:11 AM
That's when you go down into the nice cool basement and spend some time with the models :D.