PDA

View Full Version : New gilligan project

mchale
07-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Hello i'm going to modifie my real ss minnow to make the one from the new adventures of gilligan ,and also the spaceship from the other gilligan cartoon series gilligan's planet. I lost my passwords for mediafire and photobucket . I wrote them on a piece of paper and lost it while moving my stuff to my house.

cgutzmer
07-12-2009, 07:43 AM
new adventures???? never heard of it! Gonna have to check it out :)
Chris

Maltedfalcon
07-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Very Cool! Can't wait to see them
But make sure you dont release them until you have permission from Warner Brothers. When I made my Minnow, I contacted Bob Denver and asked if he was interested in selling the model on his website. He loved the model and had me make one for the Professor and one for him. But even he couldnt sell them until I had gotten permission from Marketing at Warner Brothers. Let me tell you that was a pain in the A**.

Matt Sparks

http://www.bobdenver.com/Gilligan_s_Gift_Gallery/Gilligan_Goodies/Great_Gilligan_Goodies/Minnow_Paper_Model/AlldoneA.jpg

cgutzmer
07-12-2009, 09:28 AM
As I recall he gives them away ;) been a while though so not sure.
Chris

Rick Thomson
07-12-2009, 12:59 PM
That's a very nice model Matt, I used to love that show as a kid.

Stev0
07-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Holy crap why didn't they just build a ship out of bamboo and sail off the island for pete's sake!?!?!

bulldogowner
07-12-2009, 03:57 PM
I think they were having too much fun from week to week to want to "escape"...besides...look how many "famous people" they got to meet over the years!! ;)

Maltedfalcon
07-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Holy crap why didn't they just build a ship out of bamboo and sail off the island for pete's sake!?!?!
I asked Bob that before he passed away.

He said If you were stranded on an island with Ginger and Maryanne would you want to get rescued?

He gave the model away ;) the autograph was expensive though!

actually he sold them for about 15$ w/ autograph

mchale
07-24-2009, 09:41 PM
hi again .sorry about being gone so long. i'm on vacation in miami beach . i got the ss minnow drawn out and colored, and it's small enough for all parts to fit on one page.