PDA

View Full Version : Lambda class shuttle

poppasmurf
08-27-2009, 10:38 PM
Hi guys n gals, thought i'd post some pics of a Lambda class shuttle i'm building, by Deimos I believe, I did get a bit carried away with the building and forgot to take pics of earlier stages of the build. Anyway here they are for your enjoyment(or NOT). I will TRY to remember to take more pics as I progress to the end of the build.
Regards poppasmurf AKA Shane

Amazyah
08-28-2009, 06:09 AM
Nice clean work!
Your off to a great start!

As always, patiently waiting for more!

Russell

poppasmurf
09-10-2009, 01:38 AM
final pics of shuttle.

pahorace
09-10-2009, 02:06 AM
I have this model.
Some years ago this beautiful model was in the net and it was free (now I do not remember where).
I always thought about building one but I've never tried.
I'm glad that someone has done so well.
Thanks Poppas....

Orazio

poppasmurf
09-10-2009, 02:15 AM
Thank you Orazio it was a pleasureable model to build. I'm glad you liked it, you should give it a go its not all that hard.

jagolden01
09-10-2009, 05:00 AM
Excellent build!
The Lambda shuttle is such a nice design.
I'll echo Orazio's comment that it must have been a difficult build. Think i have the files somewhere and it looks complicated.
The finished model speaks for itself, though.
just incredible.

Fargo
09-10-2009, 10:51 AM
very nice build :D
I'm another one with those sheets, but never tried the task yet... well, to be honest, I tried a smaller version redesigned by myself, but never seen an end

cdwheatley
09-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Fantastic looking model! The Lambda class shuttle is such a cool design :cool:.

gomidefilho
09-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Fantastic and super clean build! Thank's for share...

Torakaze-222
09-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Nice build!

You going to do the Sentinel Class Imperial Landing craft next?

Paper Model Designed by: Martin Sänger
at PaperAviation.De: Star Wars - Imperial Landing Craft - Modellbaubogen (http://www.paperaviation.de/ILC/ilc.html)

http://www.paperaviation.de/bilder/ILC-6.jpg
-example picture from paperaviation.de to show what the craft looks like.

poppasmurf
09-13-2009, 09:57 PM
That sentinal looks cool. i am about to download it know. Unfortunately it wont be my next build, after polling my wife and kids they wanted the canon Sydney Opera House so I have bowed to their wishes.Many thanks to you all for the kind remarks, but it wasn't as difficult a build as you would think. Those that have the files should give it a go.
Thanks for the link, regards poppasmurf AKA Shane