PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man Mk1 (Deformed)

stephen.irl
09-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Hey guys.

Though I'd try my hand at this one which I got from:
SF ƒy[ƒp[ƒNƒ‰ƒtƒg ƒMƒƒƒ‰ƒŠ[ (http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Esf-papercraft/index.html)
They have a few other nice models to.

I was looking for a simple one to do as I'm still at the beginner stage and was testing out various tool, techniques and materials.

For this one I used 200gsm card (which I now like). I had been using 220gsm and 165gsm but I wasn't too pleased with. I also started using PVA glue to and it’s grown on me.

It’s a nice model for beginners (or for you more experienced modellers out there if you’re looking for a break from those tricky ones). It goes together nicely and has movable arms, legs and head. Also, good practice for cutting circles and making cylinders.

Wyvern
09-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Very interesting build, Stephen. Looks like a very clean and neat build from your photos.

Wyvern

Trakk
09-16-2009, 12:38 PM
I've made the Terminator version a while back, it's fun and easy to build these little bastards :D

Nice clean job on Ironman

stephen.irl
09-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Thanks Guys. Yeah the Terminator one is cool. They have an Optimus Prime to. They are fun ones to make and they're pretty quick to finish. Only took me a little while. I know this hobby is all about patience but I like seeing results (thats why the last picture is sort of a woohoo stance) :)