PDA

View Full Version : Disney Psychoscareapy Build

jagolden01
09-21-2009, 05:21 AM
Well, Halloween is almost upon us and it's time to prepare. Each year my wife and I host a movie day where we show classic and not-so-classic scary movies. Some Grade A, some Grade Z - depends. This year it's lots of Vincent Price, Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing. It's not a party, people want to yak, they're banished to the dining room and kitchen!

Adding to the decoration this year will be the Disney Psychoscareapy Building from Haunted Dimensions.

Psychoscareapy Paper Model Kit (http://haunteddimensions.raykeim.com/index321.html)

I've collected all the building models from them (the haunted mansions, Bates Hotel, Scream House, Towere to Terror) but this is the first one I'm building.

I've scaled it up 225% so the main facade is approx. 17" tall. This will be a fine display.
There's an option to cut out the printed windows and add in 3-d versions which I will do.

Couple of file pages and begining laminating.

BARX2
09-21-2009, 07:36 AM
Good idea Joe. I was going to build one, as well, but I don't think I'll have time. Every year I say I'm going to build a haunted mansion, but haven't done it yet. :o