PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek Phase II Enterprise design request.

trekman1017
11-01-2009, 06:44 PM
I am not a designer, just a builder. A starship that I would like to build is the Phase 2 variant of the Enterprise. Here are some pics of it, it should be simple to create, a cross between the original and refit enterprises.

Paragon
11-03-2009, 09:22 AM
I've never seen that before. Where does it come from?

cMags
11-03-2009, 10:12 AM
ST: Phase II was to be the next series after TOS before it was scrapped. One of the pilot episodes was re-spun into ST:TMP, and the Phase II Enterprise was modified further into the Constitution Refit that we all know and love. You can see they pretty much went with the Phase II nacelles, but then upgraded the rest of the ship to match the style.

The Phase II Enterprise looks like you could ALMOST simply take the available hulls from a TOS model, and the nacelles, pylons, deflector, and torpedo launcher from a refit model, and put it together.

mchale
11-04-2009, 12:24 PM
hi i would like to thank every help make this phase 2 enterprise come to life
and i have to put the files in a folder and upload them i download section and have them appoved but here tellme what you think

Paragon
11-04-2009, 07:53 PM
I thought the Phase II Enterprise was the one with the weird triangular secondary hull...

Dyna-Soar
11-04-2009, 08:08 PM
I thought the Phase II Enterprise was the one with the weird triangular secondary hull...
That was from the proposed "Planet of The Titans" movie.
Star Trek: Planet of the Titans - Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki (http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Star_Trek:_Planet_of_the_Titans)

pdmccool
11-04-2009, 08:35 PM
The Phase II Enterprise was actually quite different from either of the other ships. Here are a few shots I've found.

pdmccool
11-04-2009, 08:39 PM
More Phase II pics...

mchale
11-04-2009, 08:57 PM
hello phase 2 enterprise is in the download section labled spaceships it comes with tos miranda class uss miranda ncc 1860 and big scale shuttle from sgu and big scale destiny from sgu and another new download a constitution class refit with no name or registry number so takie a look oh and thanks rickstef for helping me

mchale
11-04-2009, 10:40 PM
hello just wanted to tell you that another new download is avalible uss griffin ncc 332135 i would like to thank sidewinder ,jones brandon ,jaybats for letting me modifie thier models and designs and thank once again rickstef for helping me

nothing
11-05-2009, 10:06 AM
theres a section for announcing new kits.