PDA

View Full Version : Trotskiy

lepercan
10-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Anyone know what's up with Trotskiy?
Been a couple of weeks since he's had a download availible.
Lep

Ashrunner
10-22-2007, 12:20 PM
All we can do, is wait until he updates his page.

That may take a while. Trotskiy releases what he wants to release, when he wants to release.

Another thing is a month or so ago, someone posted a link to his vector models. This happened before and it upset Trotskiy. It took a while for him to go back to his release page. This may be what is happening now.

Be patient...good things come to he who waits.

dansls1
10-22-2007, 12:28 PM
Also somewhere there was a 'hidden' link posted that hinted at a book release with a bunch of un-released / un-seen models by Trotskiy. It could be that he's too busy preparing a commercial release to keep up with the free downloads ;)
(Personally I hope this is the case, rather than him not releasing anything as a result of being upset ;) ).

Ashrunner
10-23-2007, 12:55 PM
Also somewhere there was a 'hidden' link posted that hinted at a book release with a bunch of un-released / un-seen models by Trotskiy. It could be that he's too busy preparing a commercial release to keep up with the free downloads ;)
(Personally I hope this is the case, rather than him not releasing anything as a result of being upset ;) ).

That's something I was unaware of. Thanks for passing it on. I do hope that is the case. Trotskiy models are popular items. A book of new models would be a good thing.

Don Boose
10-23-2007, 01:00 PM
I have a bowl full of Trotskiy airplanes on my windowsill at the office. It's a conversation piece.

Don