PDA

View Full Version : POTW for December 6, 2009

dansls1
12-06-2009, 08:23 AM
This week I decided to put up the collection of DGA models built by 3Turner for the recent competition. The photo comes from this thread (http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/aviation/6412-my-dga-competition-build-models.html).

http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/images/potw/potw0950.jpg

2Kamser
12-06-2009, 09:31 AM
with my speed that is like 10 years :)
can't wait to see the close ups on these
i did not beleive speed and accuracy went together, this is like 1 model per day for a month
luckily for your wife and kids (alas for the cats) DGA does not have 365 models :D
very well done 3T, you really earned POTW

chiawatkom
12-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Wow!

Wonderful pic, not bad for the whole fleet of aircrafts!

Tim Crowe
12-06-2009, 10:36 AM
Great pic - clearly that house has no; cats, dogs or children!

Tim

3Turner
12-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Wow! Thank you, very unexpected and humbled by Dan's choice.

with my speed that is like 10 years :)
can't wait to see the close ups on these
i did not beleive speed and accuracy went together, this is like 1 model per day for a month
luckily for your wife and kids (alas for the cats) DGA does not have 365 models :D
very well done 3T, you really earned POTW
Hehe, yeah wife was getting tired of seeing clippings everywhere, but my son was always saying "oh cool Dad!" Each time a new model was completed. Thank you.

Wow!

Wonderful pic, not bad for the whole fleet of aircrafts!
Thank you.
Great pic - clearly that house has no; cats, dogs or children!

Tim
Thank you...though I do have a 7 yr old son who enjoys aviation as much as I do and always loves to play with these models when I'm done...the easy models usually. Your right about no cats in the house...we are allergic....but we do have two dogs (lab mix and chihuahua) that were busy chewing on toys at the time. LOL!

Jan Kytop
12-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Congrats on getting POTW.
Your fleet is really beautiful!

3Turner
12-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Thanks Jan.....I think your fleet is outstanding! With my big clumsy hands, I would never be able to make any model in 1/200.

cdavenport
12-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Congrats! That's a boatload of airplanes. Where do you keep them when they are not ating as bait for a cat?

3Turner
12-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Thanks Charles. I keep them upstairs in a spare bedroom....right now in the closet shelf as I don't have anywhere to display them yet.

doctormax
12-08-2009, 03:18 AM
Nicework, I can't blame a cat when things get crushed or drowned. that is the leaks in this flat I am in lol. part of the ceiling fell in last night on top of me a bit dizzy still after that plaster cornice hit me head.

I to could not try them 1:200 planes with my bad eyes and clumsy hands. ;)