PDA

View Full Version : pirates of the revolution nautilus -paper conversion and enlargement.

jleslie48
12-26-2009, 05:41 PM
the whiz kids card models games, had a simple nautilus submarine in their fleet, here's a scan and build to fit 8x11 sheet. Print the sheet 2 times; one the mirror of the other, glue the parts back to back. A little kit-bashing of itself to make it a little more 3d. It could handle a bit more and then it would be really cool. I'm thinking to make the raker and rudder triangular tubes, instead of flat stock.

oh yeah, and a re-color.

hawkman67
12-26-2009, 06:16 PM
Hey John; That is really cool! they enlarge fairly well and as you have done, a bit of bashing and they turn out better. Oh BTW the subs come from pirates of the Mysterious Islands, one of the main reasons I bought the sets. Let me know if you need any parts of the others, or the sea monsters. I also have a misprinted version of the Nautilus that was to be named something else, and so makes it an uprated version.
Jeff

Wyvern
12-27-2009, 11:21 AM
I really like this! i have one of these subs from the game; making it bigger is a great idea!

Wyvern