PDA

View Full Version : LZ-129 Hindenburg free download

Richard
11-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Hello everyone;

at http://www.amod.estranky.cz/ you can download a 1/200 scale model of the Hindenburg.
Downloadlinks are on the left side of the page under 'Oblíbené odkazy'.
Be aware that the downloads are on Zshare and can be slow sometimes!

for those interested in the battleship HMS Hood; the file named 'hood kostra 1:200' contains the frames for the hull of this ship, perhaps the model is still under developement..

Cheers,
Richard

Fozzy The Bear
11-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Hello everyone;

at http://www.amod.estranky.cz/ you can download a 1/200 scale model of the Hindenburg.
Downloadlinks are on the left side of the page under 'Oblíbené odkazy'.
Be aware that the downloads are on Zshare and can be slow sometimes!

for those interested in the battleship HMS Hood; the file named 'hood kostra 1:200' contains the frames for the hull of this ship, perhaps the model is still under developement..

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks Richard.... They are very nice models. The Hindenburg seems to have the complexity level of a Halinski kit. There are a huge number of formers making up the main structure of the model. Very nice! It would be a very time consuming project to build.

From what I can gather, from the little bit of the language that I can read, the Hood kit is a work in progress. That also seems to have a very substancial number of formers making up the hull. These seem to be very high quality models.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

Frank Kelle
11-11-2007, 05:10 AM
Hi Richard!
I have also looked over the parts of the Hood and I have to agree that it looks like that their is very good and detailfull (is it said so??) model is coming to us! I will visit the page more often to see when it will be available!

dansls1
11-11-2007, 06:21 AM
I was looking at the Hindenburg and thinking with all those formers it'd be stong enough that I could let my son (1 1/2 years old) play with it because it'd be so tough!
Thanks for sharing.

Lex
11-11-2007, 01:49 PM
That looks like a hell of a complex model >_< A big thank you for sharing!!!

Paperbeam
11-11-2007, 03:02 PM
I can't seem to get the zip files to extract - shows up as jpeg in my utility, but won't open...:confused:

Terry

Ping-Pong Ball Cannon and N/Z scale Old West paper models (free samples) at: http://www.paperbeam.com

CharlieC
11-11-2007, 04:45 PM
I can't seem to get the zip files to extract - shows up as jpeg in my utility, but won't open...:confused:

Terry

That's because they aren't .zip files but .rar - similar intent but incompatible with zip. Use winrar or 7zip to extract.

Regards,

Charlie

Paperbeam
11-11-2007, 05:46 PM
I was using ZIPITFAST which was recognizing it as .rar but wasn't opening it, even though it was supposed to. Switched to 7zip and works fine now...

Thanks.

Terry

Lex
11-12-2007, 03:29 AM
...And a free HMS Hood coming up?!!! Nice! Free is the way to go!

THE DC
06-25-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm looking forward to more of your posted work on this!

The-EDSEL
06-25-2012, 09:08 PM
I hope these come back, but I get a "Cannot Connect To Website error
on all zshare links, and a 'File Does Not exist/removed due to copywrite
infringement on the Braun that was in Depositfiles

pahorace
06-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Hi,
The reference site for "LZ-129 Hindenburg free download" has always been:

Papírové modelářství CZ :: Zobrazit téma - LZ-129 Hindenburg a jiné / Alin / 1:200 (http://papirovemodelarstvi.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1972&start=45&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=)

At that site the same author "Alin" provides the site for download.
It is a file over 25 MB.
It is an exceptional model and also large enough scale.

Orazio

THE DC
07-02-2012, 04:02 PM
[Papírové modelářství CZ :: Zobrazit téma - LZ-129 Hindenburg a jiné / Alin / 1:200

At that site the same author "Alin" provides the site for download.]

Thanks much for clearing that up!

Best regards,

The DC

The-EDSEL
07-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Still Get a "Cannot Connect" error on download links
The files show as on zshare. Is that blocked to US Internet?

SJPONeill
07-02-2012, 08:03 PM
zshare is just really unreliable - it often takes many attempts and tons of persistence to get through...

The-EDSEL
07-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Good news. The model is not on DepositFiles!!
No "Cannot Connect" errors.

paper hollywood
07-03-2012, 07:08 PM
I finally managed to download the thing. This seems like a good time to state that I hate, hate, hate, hate file download sites and beg model designers to avoid them if at all possible.

I found this link midway down the forum page pahorace gave us:

DepositFiles (http://depositfiles.com/files/syxeadan7)

pahorace
07-04-2012, 07:34 AM
Hi Guys,
the model is where I said.
Please look carefully. ;)
Is fully downloadable.

Orazio

Ekul1021
01-16-2020, 12:13 AM
Hi guys, brand new here, is there another download link for the 1/200 Airship? All the download link are all dead...:(

Mustangjb
04-28-2020, 09:56 PM
I finally managed to download the thing. This seems like a good time to state that I hate, hate, hate, hate file download sites and beg model designers to avoid them if at all possible.

I found this link midway down the forum page pahorace gave us:

Would you still have the files downloaded for this model and be willing to share them? The link no longer works.

jamesbb at Hotmail dot com

Mustangjb
04-28-2020, 09:57 PM

Terry

Ping-Pong Ball Cannon and N/Z scale Old West paper models (free samples) at:

Would you still have the files downloaded for this model and be willing to share them? The link no longer works.

jamesbb at Hotmail dot com

Thatcatwholikesspace
10-17-2020, 02:41 AM
Hello, i recently got back into airships and really want to build this model, but unfortunately all links provided do not work anymore. Does any one still have the file and is willing to share it?