PDA

View Full Version : Other Macross Fighters

LeePallant
07-02-2010, 12:14 PM
I have search everywhere for some of the other fighters from the Macross saga. I did find this site SD-SASCHA Bastelbögen - Deutsch (http://urashiman.kilu.de/site/dtl-paper.html)
It contains:-

VF-4
VF-9
VF-11
VF-14
VF-17
YF-21
YF-19 (See Pic)
VF-25F

I hope some of you enjoy them.

Lee

chinde
07-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Can you tell me, where and what name that contain full detail macross fighter that including (cockpit, and landing gear) and maybe with diorama also, i have searching this wen and all google but none have i found. thanks. sorry for my bad Inglish, i am Indonesian,

LeePallant
07-03-2010, 08:08 AM
Well Chinde im fairly new to this paper modeling myself. But i know the site posted above has a VF-4 super size. Which has cockpit and landing gear detail. Or try one of the VF-1's from this site with the detail parts.

Lee

chinde
07-05-2010, 09:27 PM
thanks a lot LeePallant, Now im trying to resize those VF-4, if you dont mind i have two last question,...

From this site has many VF-1 without proper image/thumnail, so which one you're trying to say "VF-1's"? (i have download 3 but none have it). Do you possibly know where the site that contain macross diorama such as building, etc ?

LeePallant
07-06-2010, 02:08 AM
sorry chinde I didn't explain it well. On this site there are lots of VF-1 models and there are some other downloads or upgrade parts. as you have downloaded the model you want to build all you need to do is download the file called Detail Parts. This download will have all the parts and instructions to convert any VF-1. If You want more detail there are other downloads for Armour, Weapons etc.
I hope that helps. As for a diorama I'm sorry I don't know of any.

Lee

chinde
07-07-2010, 10:48 PM
thanks Lee you really help me