PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > The Armory

Old 05-19-2011, 09:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 588.7 KB
Send a message via Skype™ to Whitejd
I am having a problem with the Tiger from http://daisenryaku.sega.jp/dengeki/p...t.html.....All the pages print out just fine except for page seven. It starts to print, about 1/2 and inch, then kicks the paper out and prints the next inch on the next page then kicks out that page and then kicks my printer off-line, telling me that the printer is no longer connected to the network. I then have to reinstall the printer before anything will print. After I reinstall I can skip to page 8 and it prints fine but have the same problem with page 7 every time. I know that there is something imbedded on the page that is making this happen. Anyone seen this problem or am I just to dumb to make this thing work?

Jerry
Old 05-19-2011, 10:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
That is strange. I just printed page 7 alone with no problems. If the problem persists try printing page 6 in reverse so you can get the parts needed to make the model.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:23 AM

Still having problems and will now try your suggestion, thanks Doug
Old 05-19-2011, 11:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 678.6 KB
Jerry,
I built the free sega tiger a while back
It's a very nice model especially if you print out a few copies and add some little extras. I printed mine out 2 sheets to one page and the overall size is around 6" long - not sure what the final scale turned out to be.

here's my build thread Free Tiger I
Old 05-19-2011, 11:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 14.54 MB
Jerry, you may have a corrupted file. You might want to download the kit again and give it another try.
Kevin, Thanks for posting that! I've been looking for that and your M3 Honey build to see what layering you did on both. I'm tempted to try this Sega Tiger at 1/72. I suspect the scale is somewhere in the 1/48-1/50 range, maybe?
Do you remember what your M3 thread is titled? My search skills don't seem up to the job.
Chris
Google Adsense
Old 05-20-2011, 12:11 PM

Thanks to everyone for the tips and help. Chris and Doug, I took the file I had (3ed download and none of them worked) and went to the PDF page that would not print correctly, turned the page 180 degrees in PDF and it printed without a problem. Very strange. Kevin, that is a great build of the tiger. I will look in the threads for more of you excellent work. I will now print out a second set of pages and attempt to do the layering that way you have. Love this web site, I learn something new every time I open it up.

Thanks again,
Jerry