PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > The Armory

Old 03-15-2012, 02:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 45.66 MB
Panzerfaustomatic by RocketmanTan!

Panzerfaustomatic by RocketmanTan! The newest concept in home and personal defense!
It Slices! It Dices! It Blasts your would be Assailants into conveniently-sized pieces suitable for transport straight to Hell!
The Panzerfaustomatic by RocketmanTan is no ordinary home or personal defense weapon. Unlike those other inferior products that require hours of tedious training, Panzerfaustomatic is ready for immediate use by even the smallest of children. There are no special tools needed, no confusing straps, no need to aim the weapon directly at your assailant or pesky neighbor. Merely get that warhead close enough and Panzerfaustomatic will take care of the rest!
The RocketmanTan Panzerfaustomatic is a one-shot, throw-away tool of semi-mass destruction that requires no special tools for assembly. And, yet for the home hobbyist, Panzerfaustomatic is easily reloadable for even more fun and destruction!
Be the first in your neighborhood to own this marvel of technology. Enjoy the confidence of knowing you can reach out and TOUCH someone at ranges not to exceed 80 meters.
Are we asking the exorbitant price of $1200 like some high-priced self-protection weapons? NO! Does it cost $600 like a tiny, ineffective concealed carry handgun? NO! Do you have to pay hundreds for a measly electronic shock? NO! For a limited time only, the first 10,000 customers will receive the Panzerfaustomatic FREE by contacting RocketmanTan at Military by RocketmanTan on deviantART
It’s FREE! Get it today! FREE!
Caution: RocketmanTan assumes no liability or responsibility for collateral damage. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Use only as directed.
Attached Thumbnails
Panzerfaustomatic by RocketmanTan!-collin600.jpg   Panzerfaustomatic by RocketmanTan!-collin-2600.jpg  
Old 03-15-2012, 03:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 243.49 MB
Okay, Charles, my gut is hurting from laughing so much. That is a great intro. The Panzerfaust looks great.

Jeff
Old 03-15-2012, 03:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Magic!!!

Top effort on both the model and the promo blurb!!
Old 03-15-2012, 04:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.24 GB
Dear RocketManTan and "the" Major:
OK guys, SNOT Fare, I get a new ink supply get 1/2 printed out get sick, daughter comes in to say her scince fair is soon (Earthquakes). So the tankfist, goes on back burner had to do 16 pages from the Canon scince part of their site. Meanwile my playtoy os still flat! Bad flu from the nursing home I work at.
I will stop b*****hing,
MILES
Major C yours looks good
Old 03-15-2012, 04:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
You must have understanding neighbors to risk taking a pic in the front doorway ... LOL
Google Adsense
Old 03-15-2012, 04:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
I might never get around to building it but it sure is cool. I added it to my collection of some day builds!
CT
Old 03-15-2012, 04:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
That intro...oh god my sides. Can't help but be reminded of the Whacky Waving Inflatable arm Tubeman bit from Family Guy :P

That is an amazing build. It's very clean, and somehow, you've managed to keep the color uniformly smooth throughout the whole assembly.
And, of course, I'm always grateful for free publicity

Keep up the good work, Major!
Old 03-15-2012, 06:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 45.66 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketmantan View Post
That intro...oh god my sides. Can't help but be reminded of the Whacky Waving Inflatable arm Tubeman bit from Family Guy :P

That is an amazing build. It's very clean, and somehow, you've managed to keep the color uniformly smooth throughout the whole assembly.
And, of course, I'm always grateful for free publicity

Keep up the good work, Major!
Ahhh, kudos from the "Creator"....sweet treat! Glad you like it. No mystery to the constant color throughout: I do all my printing at FedEx Express where the commercial grade copier/printers always do a stellar job!

Since you are on a Wehrmacht kick, how's about a 1:1 Potato Masher grenade. That would look so cool next to my Panzerfaustomatic!
Old 03-15-2012, 07:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdavenport View Post
Ahhh, kudos from the "Creator"....sweet treat! Glad you like it. No mystery to the constant color throughout: I do all my printing at FedEx Express where the commercial grade copier/printers always do a stellar job!

Since you are on a Wehrmacht kick, how's about a 1:1 Potato Masher grenade. That would look so cool next to my Panzerfaustomatic!
I plan to take a break from the Wehrmacht shtick for at least a week, so I'll most likely be doing something different for next friday. And since I do a pony model every other week to satiate the bronies, I probably won't be able to go back for another two weeks. Rest assured, Major, the Model 24's been added the top-priority section of my models queue!
Old 03-15-2012, 07:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 198.27 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdavenport View Post

Best Paper Models has a 1:1 Potato Masher for $4.14.
Paper crafts of weapons | Bestpapermodels.com
Google Adsense