PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > The Armory

Old 05-22-2018, 12:14 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
Looks like I will have to Google Chrome. There are some incredible models on the WoT site. Thank you guys for your help. I always get the best help on our site. Love this place. wc
Old 05-22-2018, 01:03 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Many thanks for the idea but I ran into a problem. It translated to first page but when I selected the tank I wanted it said the page was to bug. So I guess it's Russian for now. I tried Bing and got the same message. The problem is being too old(71) way to stupid. Not your fault, mine. A man got'a know his limits and for me stay with in them. I got the model and that's what counts. Thank you Clint for the quot.Thank you one and all. wc
Old 06-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Eternal Member

I find myself revisiting this problem I'm trying to translate. I installed the Google Chrome and still have the same problem of it not being able to translate the page.
The tank is the " M4A3E8 Sherman series "Bronekorobochka" - https://worldoftanks.ru/ru/media/10/sherman_armorbox/
I have to be doing something wrong. I have tried different ones but I can't get it translated. There are 11 pages. Is the problem because of so many pages? I've tried to copy just the text but for what ever reason I can't do a copy and past of just the text. Seems like a lot of work and or problems but I guess if you want something bad enough you'll(me)find a way. Right? Thank you for your help. I hope there can be a way to do this. Thanks again. wc
Old 06-12-2018, 01:52 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Are you trying to translate the text in the model file?
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 06-12-2018, 02:28 PM
Eternal Member

It is the M4A3E8 Sherman Doug that I have been trying for. Got your message.
Google Adsense
Old 06-12-2018, 02:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
If you want to translate the text with the historical information is complicated I get it by nomas parts.Now in the instructions there is very little to translate and you just have to look carefully which version we will choose.The drawings are very clear and explanatory, I guided by them , at the beginning it costs a bit to understand which inst. they are for each version but with patience it is understood