PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > The Armory

Old 04-03-2018, 10:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 8.70 MB
Leichttraktor WOPT 1:50 Scale

Hello Everyone,

After a pretty successful build on the WOPT Tiger 1, I decided to try the Leichttraktor. As I found with the Tiger, the details were excellent, the directions were simple to follow and everything went together pretty smoothly. Thank you to Uncle Serg for Putting these out for people to create. My next project is already printed and ready to go. The Panzer IV. This Leichttraktor is actually a shade under 1:50 scale as my printer wants to cut things off at that scale. I cannot remember what I finally got the Percentage to in order to keep things on the page. As always, comments, questions and critiques are welcome. I am enjoying these builds.
Darren
Attached Thumbnails
Leichttraktor WOPT 1:50 Scale-leich1.jpg   Leichttraktor WOPT 1:50 Scale-leich2.jpg   Leichttraktor WOPT 1:50 Scale-leich3.jpg   Leichttraktor WOPT 1:50 Scale-leich4.jpg   Leichttraktor WOPT 1:50 Scale-leich5.jpg  

Leichttraktor WOPT 1:50 Scale-leich6.jpg   Leichttraktor WOPT 1:50 Scale-leich7.jpg   Leichttraktor WOPT 1:50 Scale-leich8.jpg   Leichttraktor WOPT 1:50 Scale-leich9.jpg  
Old 04-03-2018, 11:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
Excellent Darren, it looks perfect, these models of Tio Serg are magnificent, everything fits perfect. Great job, congratulations
Sergio