Green series. M 1:50.

Old 08-31-2018, 10:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Work is in full swing.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstef View Post
At this time I for one could not do a subscription, but I can buy a single model every so often, will I be able to do so? Especially of USMC used hardware
I think that we can cooperate with e-shops of models.
We with Google apologize for my English.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:21 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
I can understand you perfectly fine
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Google Adsense
Old 09-01-2018, 03:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
Interesting project. We build their designs know the quality and its capacity in this. I do not know much about the subject but if a design involves a lot of time and effort, expenses and is very good even if it is not to recover the investment. Like rickstef at this time I do not know if I could make a subscription, I live in a country where the economic situation falters and every day is more complicated. Although in reality 3 or 7 dollars is very accessible, but all sum. Buy a model at a certain time would be the better option for me. Much luck in your new project. And by the way the renders that show look great. I am in the hands of the translator, I hope you understand well.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinalssergio155 View Post
Like rickstef at this time I do not know if I could make a subscription, I live in a country where the economic situation falters and every day is more complicated. Although in reality 3 or 7 dollars is very accessible, but all sum. Buy a model at a certain time would be the better option for me. Much luck in your new project. And by the way the renders that show look great. I am in the hands of the translator, I hope you understand well.

Well, look, actually we ourselves from the country where in theory the average monthly salary is about 300 dollars, and in reality even less. For the development of the project, we need some financial help, nevertheless we need to spend a lot of time and effort on developing the model, we will try to interest the audience with some new ideas. But still I would very much like to hear what the modelers themselves want, what they are interested in.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:50 AM

A few discoveries.
The WOPT project exists thanks to the financial support of the company that created the game. Five years ago I turned to them with an idea and a concept. Therefore, for free models, we must first of all thank them.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.62 GB
I would be very interested in being able to purchase individual models that I was interested in.
I am a very slow builder, I have now been working on a ShipWorks* model for a couple of years, with an occasional break for a quick simple build.

A subscription would be "depressing", my inbox would fill up with great models that I will never have time to build.
However, I would like to be able to buy individual models, especially between December and March when I am held prisoner by winter.

*Finished the hull, and am now getting ready to make deadeyes, and start the standing rigging.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
I see that in many countries the situation is similar. What you do in WoPT is fabulous. Using time and effort in research, development and all that and giving us your creations is very generous and admirable. There are many designers in all categories with the same generocity that you. Particularly I, and I think I speak for many more, I am and I will be eternally grateful. It seems very correct that we collaborate with the subscription or purchase as you have explained in this new project. You would like to know what modelers want, At least I am interested in any project, I know the capacity and talent that they have, any design will be welcome. I never play or know what the game is, what I like is to build the models. I wish the best in this new project and when it is released I will see how I can collaborate. A greeting and thank you very much.
Sergio
Google Adsense

Tags
models, paper, tanks, wopt, wopw