PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > The Armory

Old 02-01-2022, 05:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Girls Und Panzer Crusader Mk. III 1:72

Hi all,

New to the posting scene, but I've been making models for years now. I figured I might share my current project: the Crusader Mk. III, with Girls Und Panzer livery from the anime. I printed it on 160gsm paper, but for a model of this size, it might've been overkill. Having some trouble cutting out the small parts due to the thickness!

I would link the parts, but as a new user it seems I'm restricted. It should be fairly easy to google, however.

Currently Ive just done the main body and started on the wheels. At 1:72 scale, they're fiendishly small, especially with the double-rims.

The parts come with tabs for the wheels, but I've decided to just cut them out and edge-glue them instead. It works for the small size.
Attached Thumbnails
Girls Und Panzer Crusader Mk. III 1:72-ottb6jz.jpg   Girls Und Panzer Crusader Mk. III 1:72-sb8dq0l.jpg   Girls Und Panzer Crusader Mk. III 1:72-r4vz3d6.jpg   Girls Und Panzer Crusader Mk. III 1:72-5nauhyx.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 02-01-2022, 05:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.97 MB
Looks really good so far.