PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > The Armory

Old 02-23-2021, 08:33 AM

Total Downloaded: 61.24 MB
Combat Vehicle (tanks + artillery + etc) kits with full interiors

I'm trying to find Combat Vehicle (tanks + artillery + etc) kits with full interiors. I tried searching using different combinations of interior and words like details or complete and I'm not doing well at finding anything. Granted if I know for example that GPM did an armored car with details I can try searching GPM Sd.Kfz 223, 233, 234 etc and perhaps find a review or build. But if I don't remember the manufacturer or model it doesn't go as well. For example I seem to remember Orlik, WAK, ??? did a WWII era recovery vehicle (T-34 variant, BergePanzer) that had a detailed interior.

I did try going directly to GPM and tried to order their Ferdinand kit (it caught my eye and does have a detailed interior) along with laser details and tracks and a wooden gun and some steel cables and etc only to have no way to actually make the purchase. Google Pay and VISA both failed for me. So as a secondary question... For those in the USA, how do you order from GPM? I can find the kit itself from a few places but all those details not so much. Besides I have a Dragon Wagon (original release) I've been wanting to do and now that they re-released it they have both laser cut and resin tires!
Google Adsense
Old 02-23-2021, 09:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 678.6 KB
Check out Halinski kits. Their AFV kits seem to have every nut and bolt accounted for inside and out.
Old 02-24-2021, 01:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 346.95 MB
Search this forum for Maksart's models. He includes rather complete interiors for just about every ground vehicle design he has made.
Old 02-24-2021, 08:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Military Vehicles: Paper Model Shop Aviation Paper Models - Military Vehicle
Old 02-24-2021, 08:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 726.48 MB
I have ordered many models thru WAK using PayPal and have never had issues. They do carry GPM and have a quick shipping time to the USA.

Wydawnictwo WAK - Sklep On-Line
Google Adsense
Old 02-24-2021, 08:16 PM

Thanks for the alternative purchasing suggestions... The problem with not buying from GPM is that I don't get the opportunity to get the GPM only additional related item. Things like laser cut frames and wheels, wooden main gun, details etc. Besides I want to support GPM itself and if I buy a model directly from GPM for the same price as a 3rd party GPM gets more money because they've sold the model to the 3rd party reseller for a reduced cost (so the reseller could sell for the same price as GPM).

I did send GPM an email about purchasing so hopefully they'll have a workable solution.

Again I do appreciate the alternative buying solutions.
Old 02-24-2021, 08:49 PM

Following up to my own post... Switching from Opera to Firefox and trying PayPal succeeded. All sorts of goodies headed my way from Poland!

Still looking for armor kits with full interiors
Old 02-24-2021, 08:55 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Read through this thread MaksArt Models
over 70 models, and about half them are AFVs and like it was mentioned, many come with full interiors, and best part, they are free
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo