PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > The Armory

Old 04-16-2018, 06:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.27 GB
Congrats! Your perseverance definitely paid off.
Old 04-16-2018, 01:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 195.36 MB
Thanks Elliot, I can't wait to get back into it, but I have to (wait). The kit won't be in my hands until late June, so until then my first project will be to build some shelving for my modeling desk.

One question I do have to ask you Greg, is regarding the lasercut treads for the wheels. Are these a seperate purchase to the wheels and frames available for this kit? I've ordered the wheels and frames lasercut sheets along with the kit, but the description is pretty vague and I can't tell if the treads are included on the sheets or not. Also, I've spent a fair while searching for the treads on the Gpm site but so far haven't been able to find them, I don't have a computer anymore and my tablet seems to be struggling to navigate the site properly.

I'd rather not have to cut out all those treads so some help regarding this issue would be much appreciated.

Currently Building: Angraf M1070/M1000
Old 04-16-2018, 02:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 10.41 MB
I never bought the laser cut frames for this one. I only bought the treads as separate items as that was all that I could find at the time. I have no idea if the frame set has treads or not. Also don't really remember where I bought them from. Sorry I'm not much help. It's been too long for my memory to recall.

Just took a look on GPM site. The frame set on there appears to have the individual tread blocks. There is also a separate item for sale with the treads done in lengths, which is what I used.

Greg.

Last edited by modelperry; 04-16-2018 at 02:13 PM.
Old 04-16-2018, 04:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 195.36 MB
Thanks Greg, I found them eventually. My tablet wasn't liking the seach on the site but I managed to find them after manually clicking through all the pages of laser cut parts.

Currently Building: Angraf M1070/M1000