PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Article Discussions

Old 07-28-2020, 09:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up thank's for all your support everybody!

To lorenzomartinez07,papermodelfan,Vermin_King,Paper Kosmonaut,Jim Nunn,
airdave,rjm,Kevin WS! and friends! but i'm getting a brand new hp printer in august sometime deliverded to my house! but that's not all it already comes with free ink cartriges too! WoW! and it only cost $200 dollars and it's cordless you don't need to plug it in anymore in back of your computer ether
it's wireless also! how's that for a printer and it does print on card stock too
and it will still print out what you design on the computer off and on line too!
Old 07-28-2020, 09:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Hope it fills all your needs, sir
Old 07-28-2020, 06:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 419.23 MB
Me, too!

My printer stopped working. It showed out of ink for all cartridges, so I bought a new set of cartridges. US$94!!! Printer is a HP 5514 PhotoSmart.

It's been a good printer for 8-1/2 years, but it's time to replace.

Meanwhile, I have an almost new set of HP 564 cartridges. Can anyone here use them?

Lee Anne
Old 07-29-2020, 12:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.39 GB
My previous HP printer died from compatible cartridges by another manufacturer. I thought it was a good idea to try them because it was a well-known brand and the test results I read were good. However, the HP noticed that they were not the originals and stopped printing black after the second cartridge was installed. Period. Not only a switch back to the originals solved the issue. Needless to say, I was pretty ... unhappy. So I strongly advise not to use cartridges from other manufacturers in an HP machine.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:50 AM

Total Downloaded: 80.02 MB
Did you try to reset the printer, unplug it and leave it for some hours, uninstall the software for your printer completely on your computer, install the original cartridges and software and restart again !!
Google Adsense
Old 08-13-2020, 08:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 80.02 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bunny Exclusive D View Post
hopefully find an new printer that is compatible with my computer
Hi, You shouldn't have troubles buying a printer, they are compatible with every computer, so you don't have to look for a compatible printer !!
Old 08-13-2020, 09:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
thank's i got one and now i need to get a scanner too?
because my printer didn't come with one but i did manage to order one for amazon!
Old 02-22-2021, 03:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 439.73 MB
Hello I have a BROTHER MFC J6520DW. The price was about US $ 480, but I got it for US $ 260 because it was in German. It scans and prints in A3 and I always use original ink, as they say, more expensive than blood. A pack of extra cartridges lasts almost 100US $ But what is cheap is also paid dearly; cheap alternative inks are powders diluted in water. If the printer is left idle for a long time, the water dries up and the heads become clogged with debris. There are recovery kits and videos on You TUBE, but if you get a good one printer like the one I have, take care of it even by selling your blood, or you will have to buy a new one
Old 02-22-2021, 06:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 82.25 MB
I replaced my very frustrating HP printer with an Epson Work force WF-2650, printer and scanner. I've always used the manufacturer's inks as the reviews on other makers' seemed to be mixed plus friends' experiences were not very encouraging. It can be finicky at times but a little patience has gone a long way. It handles both 67lb and 100lb card with relative ease . My sympathies go out to all of those on the forum with printer problems and hope that problem resolution is not too far away.

Derek
Old 02-23-2021, 12:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.71 GB
I have found the the Epson ET (Extended Tank) printers are well worth the $. No cartridges to replace, just keep an eye on the ink levels. Replacement ink is around $15 per bottle, and a full ink tank will print thousands of pages for about 2 to 5 cents a page, full color. Letter/A4 printers start at around $380, but look for sales. The larger printer, ET-15000, will handle 13" x 19" cardstock, and runs about $600. Refilling the CMYK inks are fool-proof and clean. No muss, no fuss. Both sizes will take heavy photo stock.