PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Article Discussions

Old 06-28-2021, 07:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Dodge WC-54

Hi.

I'm new to the forum and I'm asking for your help on choosing a kit.
I'm looking to build the Dodge WC-54. From what I saw there is a model distributed by Modelik and another by WAK.
I saw that each one differs in the model itself, while one is ambulance the other is MP.
But my question is which of the models is better to assemble, because I searched and didn't find a recommendation on which one has the best design to assemble.
I admit that I don't have much practice in building vehicles on paper models, but this type of vehicle I would like to take a chance on.

Thanks
Google Adsense
Old 07-02-2021, 11:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 726.48 MB
The WAK Model is rated as 4/5 for difficulty on the WAK Site. This means the model will be challenging. If you have limited experience assembling paper models you might want to start with something simpler first. I don't know about the Modelik model but it also might be challenging.
Old 07-02-2021, 11:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 63.94 MB
I've made models from both . Both have very detailed kits with small parts. WAK have instructions in English while Modelik don't. That's a generalisation - I can't confirm that this applies to all their kits !

If you are not sure about your ability, you could always scan the pages and use the scans for practice.

Cheers
Mike