PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 10-21-2010, 09:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazman3 View Post
Yep, you are talking about Fighter Squadron...circa 1948. I used to have this one and a bunch of others like Flying Tigers, etc. Unfortunately I don't have them anymore...:(

EDIT: I meant to add that there were some great fighter plane/war type movies during the 40's and 50's (for obvious reasons) but they don't make them like that anymore...

Tazman3
your right sir I,m a pre WW11 baby boomer when my generation dies off leaveing nithing but the much younger geberations to follow, these movies and our Aviation heritage will go out with the DoDo bird. I amagin there is no demand for these old movies anymore these movies now days portray life in society we live in today very tradgic to say the least. Thanks Tazman for letting me bend your ear. you the man
Old 10-21-2010, 01:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 79.6 KB
gentlemen,

one small clarification: PMI's P-47D (as well as other models in this series) is 1:32 scale

PaperModels.net - Catalog Page 28
Old 10-22-2010, 06:26 AM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
My Dear Grand Dad Boats. You are building these beauties at such a pace, i start to miss the threads to your builds start SORRY :( but now i have found this, what can i say other than..... BRAVO Skipper, a fine build as per usual from you, and some really nice pictures too