PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 10-20-2010, 08:05 PM

Location: Skype: Chaiwat Kosatanakom Bkk, Thailand, RTAF air base
Total Downloaded: 0
Douglas a-1 Skyraider

Dear sir,

I was complained due to exchanging the photo and information with a big brother. With respect to all gentlemen and all the modelers here. If you consider that I am promoting my product and my work, you are right. However, I am a little man from remote area in Thailand with underdeveloped society from you but I never look down anyone but trying my best to fulfill the dream of all paper modelers. In this world of internet, I swear you will not find my work except with papermodeler.com.

Your comment show aggressiveness while I had no idea of promoting my work in the thread but just ordinary exchanging of information among the modelers. The Skyraider is legend for people around the world and all the American guys should be proud of it. Not for monopoly.

Don't be a guy who got a heart of an ant. But you should think of kids who looked for an airplane from the garbage field or try their best to build an airplane from plastic bottle or even vegetable.

I was the man who once experienced it.

I cannot believe that this kind of situation will happen in this civilized society!
Attached Thumbnails
Douglas a-1 Skyraider-dsc01305.jpg   Douglas a-1 Skyraider-dsc00919.jpg   Douglas a-1 Skyraider-img_1156.jpg   Douglas a-1 Skyraider-img_1162.jpg   Douglas a-1 Skyraider-img_1163.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 10-20-2010, 08:11 PM

Free download!!

For all the man who love the Skyraider!!

Don't be a man with a heart of an ant!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf a-1h 2010.pdf (159.2 KB, 361 views)
Old 10-20-2010, 08:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
Calm down, Chaiwat, and be slow to anger. You're well known to everybody as far as small scale build is concerned. Let the big guys do their big jobs (I mean scales) and I believe that everyone has his own fair platform to share. Don't over-react and take a deep breath.

Papermate
Old 10-20-2010, 08:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to APA-168 Send a message via Yahoo to APA-168 Send a message via Skype™ to APA-168
I think his anger is justified, to an extent, and I've never heard such a ridiculous thing in my life. Many, many times two completed builds are posted in the same thread, and I've seen two builds going on in the same thread too. These things are routine on this forum and others, and I've never been aware of any policy of having to start a new thread (it certainly isn't an official policy) and I feel that the original reply to chiawat's post (in the other thread) was rude and uncalled for.

[email protected]

Last edited by APA-168; 10-20-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:52 PM

Sorry for my impolite but I should react this way because I do love this airplane too.

The aircrasft is demonstrating at RTAF museum. It had a story that this airplane displayed here because USAF intentionally left it at Nonkhai airbase, the pilot was dead in this airplane, it is the story of this plane.
Attached Thumbnails
Douglas a-1 Skyraider-dsc02212.jpg   Douglas a-1 Skyraider-dsc02213.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 10-20-2010, 10:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.66 GB
Hello Chiawat;
Thank You for once again sharing one of your creations! It is always a pleasure to see your models for us build and pictures to see of your Awsome little Birds.
Jeff
Old 10-21-2010, 06:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.74 GB
Do not worry Chaiwat, in a world of diversity, there are people who enjoy contemplating the little things in life and others who only has eyes for the big ones. You make us good by your attitude. You still marveling us with your little birds.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:06 AM

Total Downloaded: 517.40 MB
Chiawat, I'm always enjoying your designs and I have high respect for you sharing your creations only via this forum. I'm sure most of us think this way. Don't let one incident change that, you have done nothing wrong. Please keep up your good work as one of the most contributing designer here.

You have my admiration also for your dedicated work in your community - great promotion for our hobby on a local level too.

BR Tappi
Old 10-21-2010, 09:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 38.31 MB
Thanks jack for the skyraider and the many other designs you have given us free...those who are critics are jealous....bill amos
Old 10-21-2010, 09:35 AM

Total Downloaded: 55.56 MB
I didn't see the comment you guys are talking about, but it sounds like someone was upset by multiple airplane builds in one thread? Honestly, your thread is building an air base diorama which is populated with multiple aircraft designs. I fail to see why you would want to break this up in a thousand threads? It would be too hard to follow the overall airbase build if it was spead out all over the place.
Google Adsense