PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 10-21-2010, 08:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Wish list, Is it out there?

A Gulfstream 1, also known as a G-156? Or a large Beachcraft 310 with interior? Engines! I love engines. A beautiful 4360 on a test stand would be sweet. A big J-79 in display cut away stance. A 4884 in detail with tender, even the old Civil war General locomotive. The top of my pile would be an accurate cross section of an American carrier in the 50's with a Cutlass on the elevator. maybe a slice down through the tower with the bridge open. Or a Fokker D-7 with no fabric, all sticks and bones. Jump in and add what you wish for.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.89 GB
There's a 1/48 scale 1950 era carrier made completely out of clear plastic in the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola. It got damaged a little over a year ago when they moved it from the top floor to the ground floor. They dropped it off the elevator. Boy, I bet that made them feel real bad. Anyway, except for the crack from the move, it's still a very impressive display. I know it's not paper, but if you ever make the 5 hour drive to Pensacola you should check it out.

There was also a cut away of the Yamamoto's main turret I saw on the internet, made completely out of paper. I don't have the link, but it was a very impressive model.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 10.47 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATH ANGELS View Post
A Gulfstream 1, also known as a G-156? Or a large Beachcraft 310 with interior? Engines! I love engines. A beautiful 4360 on a test stand would be sweet. A big J-79 in display cut away stance. A 4884 in detail with tender, even the old Civil war General locomotive. The top of my pile would be an accurate cross section of an American carrier in the 50's with a Cutlass on the elevator. maybe a slice down through the tower with the bridge open. Or a Fokker D-7 with no fabric, all sticks and bones. Jump in and add what you wish for.
there is a thread What would you like to see designed?