Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 02-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryPilsworth View Post
I guess I rushed it and shoud have double checked evey thing
Should be like this......
Don't worry i got it to work just measured back the thickness of the middle part of the wings. i won't get it done today do Peter well with ten minutes left in the day.

Am i right that i cut where the lines are in the fuselage parts 9 and 10 and then put the rear stabiliser in there?

Last edited by doctormax; 02-08-2011 at 05:54 PM. Reason: my spelling is so so bad
Old 02-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Hey Martin.... great going to get this far my friend - the colour output on your printer seems really good - the shade is very very close Great absolutely great Martin
Old 02-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter taft View Post
Hey Martin.... great going to get this far my friend - the colour output on your printer seems really good - the shade is very very close Great absolutely great Martin
I think it got the colour better before i changed the yellow magenta and blue for some reason it looks purple in the parts printed since i installed them but it should look ok really with just the engine pods and a few little bits that strange purple shade. just as well otherwise it would be the Barney B52H
Old 02-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Eternal Member

update, I may get it done today but who knows i am not rushing now at all there is a lot more parts than you would think really and takes time to cut and to glue anyway.
Attached Thumbnails
B52 H by our very own Gary.-gedc0371.jpg   B52 H by our very own Gary.-gedc0372.jpg   B52 H by our very own Gary.-gedc0373.jpg  
Old 02-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Forum Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctormax View Post
update, I may get it done today but who knows i am not rushing now at all there is a lot more parts than you would think really and takes time to cut and to glue anyway.
Great to see her coming together Martin - No rush like you say, and when completed.... you have your VERY OWN - BEST BOMBER EVER !!!!!!
Google Adsense
Old 02-10-2011, 03:19 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Great to see her coming together Martin - No rush like you say, and when completed.... you have your VERY OWN - BEST BOMBER EVER !!!!!!

like most of the models I make Peter it will find a good home. you know how many of the fifty models i have built that I got here in my little bedsit three the opel blitz from the fiddlersgreen compition and the first one ever built and the rather shabby now looking Sliabh na mBan rolls royce 1920 pattern armoured car, after it got a bath duing the flood. why have i not thrown it in the green bin. i should really it looks terrible in fact it is pink and grey blue. kind of impressive that it is still the right shape do really Only noticed it was gone the funny colour weeks after the flood and there was water still in the cd spindle case it was in
Attached Thumbnails
B52 H by our very own Gary.-gedc0374.jpg   B52 H by our very own Gary.-gedc0375.jpg  

Last edited by doctormax; 02-10-2011 at 03:31 AM.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:51 AM
Forum Helper

Water is papers worst enemy for sure - you have made a lot of models Martin, and only have three, i guess that you give them away {or were they all ruined in the flood ?} I also guess that in a bedsit you are short of room space for them.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Water is papers worst enemy for sure - you have made a lot of models Martin, and only have three, i guess that you give them away {or were they all ruined in the flood ?} I also guess that in a bedsit you are short of room space for them.
Not much was ruined in the flood just the rolls royce and few kits really but I don't think i be going buying the F22 raptop by Hobby model do i keep looking on ebay in case i see one for a nice price
Old 02-13-2011, 12:36 PM
Eternal Member

moving on and it is starting to come near the end of the build. with the breaks for other things that come up in life and it is a hobby and should take as long as it takes and to have FUN the three letter word that should be the main thing in ALL hobbies.
Attached Thumbnails
B52 H by our very own Gary.-gedc0377.jpg   B52 H by our very own Gary.-gedc0378.jpg   B52 H by our very own Gary.-gedc0379.jpg   B52 H by our very own Gary.-gedc0381.jpg   B52 H by our very own Gary.-gedc0382.jpg  

Old 02-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Eternal Member

Just something that may be a better way for anyone trying to build in the future. it maybe better to cut out part at the top and glue to back in place i found it hard to get it well on my one and I don't mind since i am just building this for fun and to give to someone who is going to most likely have it broken off within two hours and be using it as a glider.
Attached Thumbnails
B52 H by our very own Gary.-copy.jpg  
Google Adsense