PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 10-27-2011, 03:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessy View Post
ah, ah, ya dont get out of it that easy!
hahaha I KNOW,.. thats why am in daily communication with the museum,.. I am practically good friends with the lead restorer of the regulus now,.. he is really a great guy,..

man this model is going to be very cool! it may end up being an entire new creation,..

I think I will start drawing up some templets for the folding wing parts which only will have a gazillion pieces!
Old 10-31-2011, 07:01 PM

freak snow storm has delayed reference from getting to me,...
stay tuned,..
Old 11-04-2011, 07:37 PM

okay good news,.. power is back on for my friends up in CT,.. with in this week I should be getting my reference and we will be back on track,.. I didnt feel right working on this project while my friends supplying the reference werent even able to have heat in their house
Old 04-23-2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdavenport View Post
What a job you are doing! Since you have the inlet done so nicely, don't forget to put an inlet cone and exhaust cone inside. The Regulus and other missiles of it's time used turbojet or axial flow sustainer engines. In fact, their descendants still do!

I guarantee some no-it-all idiot like yours truly will look down the inlet/exhaust tubes and ask where the cones are!!! LOL!
got the reference from my friend,.. the inlet actually tapers and curves up and humps over alot of internal equipment you never get to see straight down the pipe! this project will start up soon after freelance dies down
Old 04-23-2012, 05:21 PM

Just a thought, but that You-Tube link for Devil Girl from Mars? Yu tube has a lot of videos on aircraft and militayr subjects. Was looking at a lot of videos on Secret Aricraftt (some of the ones from the History Channel has ones on the Northtup YB-49 and XB-35 "Flying Wings" and the N9N, and the Chance Vouight V-173 and XF5U "Flying Pancakes". Was watching quite a few on a plane that has alwqys facinated me, the B-36 Peacemaker.
Google Adsense