PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 12-17-2011, 12:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Thumbs up Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33

Ahoy all crew

As I am posting this new build I am in tears I havent a clue where this came from. 20 minutes ago the mailman came to my door with a box plum full of card models. They were no winnings from ebay auctions. The only auction I won was the Flymodel C-47 Skytrain.I havent resieved that yet. Who ever sent these you made this old fart in the wind one happy of a camper god bless you who ever you might be and the good lord will have a good place for you, LOLlllllllllllllllllllllll on the box it said from santa claus the north pole. I guess there is such thing is santa. I am rubbing my hands with excitement this is the best christmas I ever had scince I was a school boy many moons ago.

Ok to the kit this a mode kartonowy 1/33 scale Breguet XIV B2. a very colorful kit I will start the build this monday old boats has a Christmas party to tend to but i will start this build this Monday here are a few pictures of the kit.

Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33-pict0013.jpg   Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33-pict0014.jpg   Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33-pict0015.jpg   Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33-pict0016.jpg   Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33-potw1042.jpg  

Old 12-17-2011, 01:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 517.40 MB
Hi Boats,
Somebody here must have read your posts about running out of models. Wau, Christmas came early for you. Brequet is a fine plane, Finnish Air Force had 38 of those type A2. First planes arrived Finland 1919 and they we're flown until 1927. One of them is still in storage but not restaured. One of them was equipped with floats, one in center, two at wings and an extra at tail. Must have been a sight.
Good luck with the build Boats.

Tappi
Old 12-17-2011, 02:58 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapcho View Post
Hi Boats,
Somebody here must have read your posts about running out of models. Wau, Christmas came early for you. Brequet is a fine plane, Finnish Air Force had 38 of those type A2. First planes arrived Finland 1919 and they we're flown until 1927. One of them is still in storage but not restaured. One of them was equipped with floats, one in center, two at wings and an extra at tail. Must have been a sight.
Good luck with the build Boats.

Tappi

Ahoy tappi
Thank you sir for your reply and the info on this looks like its going to be great and easy build for me I hve enough here to last me for good looooooooooooooong time. Merry Christmas to you Tappi.

boats
Old 12-17-2011, 06:25 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Hey there Grandad, good to see you got those models in time for Christmas. Yes there is a Santa for real - i know who sent them to you, but it's up to him to tell you a truly wonderful guy, and thats all i am saying Enjoy your gift{s} from Santa, we will
Old 12-17-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter taft View Post
Hey there Grandad, good to see you got those models in time for Christmas. Yes there is a Santa for real - i know who sent them to you, but it's up to him to tell you a truly wonderful guy, and thats all i am saying Enjoy your gift{s} from Santa, we will

Ahoy Grandson Peter
you can say that over and over again he has my blessings, I will quote mysewlf again this is the best forum in the world we are one happy family. I salute every one each of you all here. I have loits of work ahead of me and the new year will come in a big bang i will post every card model here on the forum. These are truely wonderful gifts it made my day for me god bless you and your family and everyone here.

Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33-potw1042.jpg  
Old 12-18-2011, 05:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Please remember that the colors are right in the middle of the magazine. Those closer to the cover are wrong (a little).
Simply it was cheaper to put a good sheet, than print whole model from the beginning - one of the first issues of WAK.
So, magazine includes two models BrXIV.
our FB page - www.facebook.com/WAKpl
Old 12-18-2011, 11:52 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAK View Post
Please remember that the colors are right in the middle of the magazine. Those closer to the cover are wrong (a little).
Simply it was cheaper to put a good sheet, than print whole model from the beginning - one of the first issues of WAK.
So, magazine includes two models BrXIV.

Ahoy WAK
Thank you for the reply you answered my question i was wondering why there was two kits in the booklet minus the extra formers wing spars and ribs. I assumed at first it was a different version to choose from. Your right the color is different By looking at it that was my first impression when a couple good times i kept looking at the two printed model. thanks WAK for your help and reply i will start this build this monday.

Boats
Old 12-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 3.69 GB
Thanks WAK, you answered a question I didn't even ask!
Cheers,
Bob
Old 12-19-2011, 10:07 AM

Total Downloaded: 25.92 MB
Boats my good old friend... you gave us a BIG lesson in your first post... To awe and give thanks every moment of one's life. I was amazed to read you felt like a child... thank you for the bright side!

That was a Christmas gift for all of us here.

And now, down to the airplane!
Old 12-19-2011, 10:44 AM

Thumbs up The build Begins

Ahoy
Ok RR Rest and recreation, is over now its time to turn too, with all these new card models I got from santa will keep me busy for a long time. While ingesting the kit at first I said hotdog I got two models in kit, but its clear that the printing oif the color was off from the begining of the kit booklet so in a way I have two kits with less formers and spars, so when I cut out the formers and spars i will make a copy of same.

I have no pictures now I just got started i will post the begining pictures of the build later this afternoon. Thank you for your views and replies i will keep you on your toes on this one such a pretty airplane she is.
The Build has begun

Boats