PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 05-02-2012, 05:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thanks RichKat and Maj.C.D.

I don't want to clutter this great thread that Bruce has.

I can start another. You can see videos of some of my Micro paper to Depron builds on UTube Google: Micro Nieuport-25 Video, Micro MiG-21 4-19-12, Micro MiG-17, Mosquito Micro RC by Pete Schumann for videos. Google: Possible Micro Nieuport 25 for RC Groups build info.

Conversion is pretty simple and lots of folks are doing it and a member here on this group inspired me to do the E-Cards Voss F-I/DR-I after his great conversion of a DR-I.

The e-gear is ParkZone,PZ bricks (servos & RX) and I use the PZ P-51 motors and gearboxes. I've done 5, micro P-38's, 4, Yak-1's , 2 MiG-17's, a MiG-21, P-47 Razorback, 2 Nieuports, the Voss F-1, a Spitfire and a Spanish Civil War early Bf-109 all fly great using the micro gear with up to 16" WS the P-38's have 24" WS. All of my builds as I say I've posted on RC Groups in the Indoor and Micro Models Forum if you do a search for those micro planes you'll find all the build info.

Sorry, Bruce to take this space on your build. Again I hope you'll offer some of your great motor builds in 1:24 scale. There's almost nothing available out there for WWI birds in this scale.

Thanks,

Pete
Old 05-03-2012, 10:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 45.66 MB
Yeah, how's about a build thread with a model that we can follow as we build with you?

I am thinking that you select the model, those of us interested get the same model and build it to fly following your example and specifications!

I am certainly game and it sounds like great fun.

So, first, start a new thread and tell us which model you are going to RC.

Remember I am a dummy at this, so every step needs some sort of direction. Assume nothing!

Looking forward to this!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
OK, I'll post on a previous E-Cards 1:48 enlarged to approx 1:24 scale Nieuport-17 and 25 I did first. I'm thinking on doing the 11 though.

Pete
Old 07-17-2012, 04:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 357.33 MB
1/24th Fokker D.VIII Scratch Build

Hi Bruce!

How are you doing? Are you learning lots of new and interesting stuff with Rhino?

I was just wondering if there has been any recent developments on your fabulous 'in-house' Fokker D.VIII model?

All the best from Stockholm,
Bengt