PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 03-12-2012, 04:28 PM

Location: Skype: Chaiwat Kosatanakom Bkk, Thailand, RTAF air base
Total Downloaded: 0
Then, let we keep forward to work! The wing and the stablizer are fold into its shape. Just roughly fold them into half and wait for the further step
Attached Thumbnails
F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6114.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6109.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6117.jpg  
Old 03-13-2012, 05:21 AM

Cool

Let see what's the result if you successfully make it. I wish everyone will complete this course. Of course, it flew great!!
Attached Thumbnails
F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6188.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6186.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6185.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6181.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6182.jpg  

Old 03-13-2012, 05:35 AM

Then, after I tested the Lighting II airborne. I found this jet is real fast and not smoot as good as the Raptor. Reducing of weight is needed for slowing the jet so it would fly slower and smoother.

Let get back to our work, let continue with this parts.

We use a stick to form up the round shape and the clamp for making the shouder of the main fuselage.
Attached Thumbnails
F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6118.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6119.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6120.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6121.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6122.jpg  

Old 03-14-2012, 04:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.56 GB
I already "closed" the wings and stabilisators. Oops.

F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-chaiwatkom-f-35b-001.jpg
Old 03-14-2012, 07:08 AM

It looks very nice Cafe! I think the most complex part for you is the front fuselage with that difficult sharp curve at the radome. So I give you some sample and clue for making the paper flexible to fit the structure. Yes, you nedd the structure first then the outside cover can contact the structure.

Please carefully notice the small black mark, cut it out then you will see how flexible the paper is.
Attached Thumbnails
F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6132.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6133.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6119.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6135.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6144.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 03-15-2012, 03:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.56 GB
Thank you Chaiwat.

I built this part before you started this thread so it looks like I'll have to redo it over the week-end. I closed a gap yesterday on the back of the spine that I should probably have left alone. I think it will be covered by another part.

F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-chaiwatkom-f-35b-002.jpgF-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-chaiwatkom-f-35b-003.jpgF-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-chaiwatkom-f-35b-004.jpg
Old 03-16-2012, 08:43 AM

Hey Chaiwat i bet i can make ur f 35 without instructions i tryed before on the f 22 and i can do it again
Old 03-17-2012, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe View Post
Thank you Chaiwat.

I built this part before you started this thread so it looks like I'll have to redo it over the week-end. I closed a gap yesterday on the back of the spine that I should probably have left alone. I think it will be covered by another part.

Attachment 121629Attachment 121630Attachment 121631
Yes, You are correct, there is a part to cover this front fuselage. Just notice a square shape piece with the warning sign "danger ejection seat" That is the covering part.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:46 PM

i made it except without the transparent canopy seriously were do u get the transparent plastic i cant find some anywhere and i got a realy good glue but it smudges the colori also use to have another glue that also smudges the colorand bends the paper I'l never use that glue again but now im on a great glue that smudges colorso if u dont mindthe f 35 whith a smudged color ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! lets make that from a near by explosion oil
Attached Thumbnails
F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-o-029.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-o-030.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-o-032.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-o-031.jpg  

Last edited by Dimitar; 03-17-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitar View Post
i made it except without the transparent canopy seriously were do u get the transparent plastic i cant find some anywhere and i got a realy good glue but it smudges the colori also use to have another glue that also smudges the colorand bends the paper I'l never use that glue again but now im on a great glue that smudges colorso if u dont mindthe f 35 whith a smudged color ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! lets make that from a near by explosion oil
Great job Dimitar! This jet must recently flied from an air combat and passed a tough situation. Great work, especially, you can guess the paper canopy part that you already put in. In this moment, I think you do not need the transparent canopy due to it is too dangerous for kids to delaing with flame if you use my technique.

You can find how to make a canopy by type this word in the youtube.

Let go further step for the next tutorial. Actually, I think it is very creative to post your finish Lighting II in here so we can exchange the knowledge and the technique of this jet.

Some friend add up only weight at the head radome which will cause unstable of the flight so I recommend to add weight at the center of the gravity if the model so the tiny jet will belly land beautifully and will do aerobatic in some different angle of throwing.
Attached Thumbnails
F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6123.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6124.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6125.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6126.jpg   F-35 Lighting II free download with tutorial-img_6128.jpg  

Google Adsense