PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 01-30-2013, 08:00 AM

Location: Skype: Chaiwat Kosatanakom Bkk, Thailand, RTAF air base
Total Downloaded: 0
McDonnell Douglas F-4 J Phantom II "Lt.Randall Cunningham

The jet was manoeuver with a number of vertical sccissor while his counter part was the most famous jet fighter pilot ace. Even the jet itself has better performance if compares to the MiG-17 with its agility and the controling of experienced fighter pilot " Captain "Tom" then it was one of the most hsitorical hard dog fight in aerial combat history that the jet won this combat with AIM-9 sidewider.

After my dearest uncle is happy with his Thud, then I had an idea to make the Phantom II. But one of the most famous jet of the US navy was the Phantom II which my dearest uncle deckape love this favorite E jet.

Design in 2008 then minor correction in 2011 and made it to be this "Cunningham bird " last week.

Wishing all will enjoy this 1/200 scale paper model.
Attached Thumbnails
McDonnell Douglas F-4 J Phantom II "Lt.Randall Cunningham-dscn1407.jpg   McDonnell Douglas F-4 J Phantom II "Lt.Randall Cunningham-dscn1408.jpg   McDonnell Douglas F-4 J Phantom II "Lt.Randall Cunningham-dscn1409.jpg   McDonnell Douglas F-4 J Phantom II "Lt.Randall Cunningham-dscn1410.jpg   McDonnell Douglas F-4 J Phantom II "Lt.Randall Cunningham-dscn1411.jpg  

McDonnell Douglas F-4 J Phantom II "Lt.Randall Cunningham-dscn1414.jpg   McDonnell Douglas F-4 J Phantom II "Lt.Randall Cunningham-dscn1415.jpg   McDonnell Douglas F-4 J Phantom II "Lt.Randall Cunningham-dscn1416.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 01-30-2013, 09:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
A very handsome aircraft.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Thumbs up Hardy well done

Ahoy Nephew Jack

WOWWWWWWWWWWWwww that looks superb you got me started on F4s now I would love to have this one along with the other F4 you sent me Scince the thud is done I am going to build the F4 in 1/33 scale and add the landing gear and other parts to it they are truely bringing me back into the flash back of Vietnam a I rememered them Damn looking Good Nephew,

Uncle Boats
Old 02-01-2013, 09:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
It looks great. But your f-4j look much more proportional than your F-4E. And has the notible F-4 waistline on air intakes. I'd like to assembly this NAVY bird. And to make conversion of your F-4J to F-4E. Will you share it (or it's template)?