PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 04-16-2012, 11:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.63 MB
Ecuadorian Air Force Kfir CE of ACES 3D

I decided to shelve temporarily the design of the Mirage F-1 to build a Kfir CE of a small publisher from Ecuador: ACES 3D. This is a 1:55 scale model, the same that was well received among the nascent but growing audience of my country, this model corresponds to the Kfir CE of the Ecuadorian Air Force: a versatile supersonic jet of Israelite provenance. in the FAE received a remit to: air superiority fighter, bomber and interdiction. This aircraft is the latest evolution of its predecessors Kfir C2 and C7, offering a wide range radar Elta EL/M-2032, which gives one of his three major distinguishing features compared to its peers, namely: The radome, the refueling probe and a new panorama windshield without front bulkheads. IAI Kfir - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

Time has convinced me completely that there is no unpleasant aircraft design, and on this fact I can say that there is more beautiful designs of the relationship FUNCTION-FORM, The aesthetics of the lines of the Kfir CE makes this device on a plane a particularly attractive design

[IMG][/IMG] [

The model:

It's pretty simple. designed for an audience becomes familiar with the paper modeling, in fact in my country this "art" (as correctly call it here) is just beginning to spread and the only Editor who exists and promotes paper modeling in Ecuador is ACES 3D it has released two Navy ships of Ecuador on behalf of Liceo Naval College of Guayaquil on matters of conscience maritime designs also simple, this is a low complexity. The answer to this project for youth and adults was MASSIVE. He also designed a Boeing 737-200 for the second most important airline in Ecuador: Aerogal. These models come with pre-cut pieces, ready to detach from the matrix to build a very basic model of Boeing, also greatly pleased the audience .. this comment in order to share the excitement that I get to see that in Ecuador the models in Paper begins to give way to force ... Do not get tired more.

Google Adsense
Old 04-19-2012, 11:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 25.92 MB
Go for it, Firewing!!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
oh man this is gonna be awesome!,.. I loooooove the kfir!
Old 04-22-2012, 07:08 PM

Thanks gentleman
Old 04-22-2012, 07:37 PM

Greetings friends

Let's start:

1.-The model is contained in a sealed cardboard printed full color, covered with UV gloss varnish which gives a very elegant look.

2. - The cover has three photographs of the finished model, the dimensions of it ... and brings back the pieces printed to form a pedestal.

3. - The kit contains:

Two-A-4 format glossy coated cardboard 200 g. with full color printed pieces,

-A A-5 format in couché paper of 115 gr. obviously to facilitate handling. with full color printed pieces;

- A windshield printed on transparent acetate

- A full detailed instructions regarding the assembly steps

Description:

Despite the simplicity of this model has many advantages. People say that to show "just a button" I will present three

3a. - The impression is of a quality such as for example camuoflage stains have no hard edges, but respect the small scale in the garb of the blurring of the edges of the camouflage of the real aircraft (unfortunately the pictures do not allow view of all this detail)

3b. - Printing enjunte lines and rivets are visible enough and subtle is no exaggeration to represent the appearance of real joints,

3c. - Camouflage stains and patterns in general all fit together perfectly millimeter with the other pieces.

Google Adsense
Old 04-22-2012, 07:41 PM

NICE!,.. this is a long nosed version right?
Old 04-22-2012, 07:58 PM

Yes friend
Old 04-23-2012, 12:26 PM

most excellent! I wish i was you right now!
Old 05-02-2012, 02:49 PM

where i can buy the model
Old 05-06-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giankee View Post
where i can buy the model
i will send a private message to you
Google Adsense