PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 05-15-2012, 06:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
BankWW2,

I keep looking at the original picture. It's a great picture. This must have been a somewhat modified NP-11 if you look close the hatch on the port side is more like a later NP also the port side flying wire connections are connected more like a later version and the fuselage rear top wing mount struts are like the later ones as well. I think this is very cool. Great job.

Pete
Old 05-15-2012, 06:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtFlyR View Post
BankWW2,

I keep looking at the original picture. It's a great picture. This must have been a somewhat modified NP-11 if you look close the hatch on the port side is more like a later NP also the port side flying wire connections are connected more like a later version and the fuselage rear top wing mount struts are like the later ones as well. I think this is very cool. Great job.

Pete
In my opinion i think this one in the picture may be copied from original np that
Royal thai airforce purchase from french.Because after they purchase four of them they also purchase more than one hundreds of rotary engine.