PaperModelers.com

PaperModelers.com (https://www.papermodelers.com/forum/)
-   Aviation (https://www.papermodelers.com/forum/aviation/)
-   -   Sopwith Triplane 1/24 scale (https://www.papermodelers.com/forum/aviation/19912-sopwith-triplane-1-24-scale.html)

deckape 05-22-2012 12:20 AM

Sopwith Triplane 1/24 scale

1 Attachment(s)
Ahoy
I just completed my Modelarz Abatross just finished adding the flying wires. I decided to go ahead and start a build thread on this one. you can find this kit in the download section. I downloaded this last year and had it blown up to 1/24 scale. The original scale is 1/32 but like thyem big. After reviewing the kit its a simple design that is loaded with detail this is a optional kit if the builder decided to use full scale wing ribs and false ribs are presented in the kit. The printing is excellent by far I will start the build tomorrow before I go to work and back to the build when I come home.

Boats:):):):)

Leif Ohlsson 05-22-2012 03:11 AM

As they say, Boats - an excellent choice; also your decision to blow it up. Way to go. - Leif

Swampfox 05-22-2012 04:39 AM

Hi Boats and Leif,

Put me on the watch list too....I'll be very interested to see this one shape up.

Swampfox

opalmox 05-22-2012 08:09 AM

The Sopwith Tripe has been one of my all time favorite aircraft... So you know that I'll be watching this one with interest.

deckape 05-22-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leif Ohlsson (Post 294093)
As they say, Boats - an excellent choice; also your decision to blow it up. Way to go. - Leif

Ahoy Leif
your like me we both love them bigggggggggg thanks man

boats:):):):)

deckape 05-22-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opalmox (Post 294122)
The Sopwith Tripe has been one of my all time favorite aircraft... So you know that I'll be watching this one with interest.

Ahoy opalmox
Thank you for your reply I will do her justice and I thank you for your reply.

deckape 05-22-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swampfox (Post 294097)
Hi Boats and Leif,

Put me on the watch list too....I'll be very interested to see this one shape up.

Swampfox

Ahoy swampfox

Thank you for your reply i will keep your peepers going.

deckape 05-22-2012 10:29 AM

The build has begun Fusel;age assembly

1 Attachment(s)
Ahoy
The build has started as of now posted on the update I started construction by cutting out the cockpit fuselage skin and rear former along with the cockpit interier which is Beautifully printed in general the prining of the kit is excellent. anyone who wants to challenge this model its here in the download section of this wonderfull forum. Here are the beginning pictures of the build/

Don Boose 05-22-2012 12:56 PM

Great new project, continuing the WWI theme.

Don

deckape 05-22-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Boose (Post 294189)
Great new project, continuing the WWI theme.

Don

Ahoy don

Thanks again Dear Sir for your reply I am quite fond of the Sopwith /triplane I hasd an old Revell kit of that one time ago even at that tiny scale its a impressive model.