PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 05-25-2012, 03:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.44 MB
I love those Horten planes...
Old 05-26-2012, 03:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 36.39 MB
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted anything about the HO-18 yet. It's just been a really hard two days so far. I had to do some more yard work for that man again and it took forever to finish. Then, I had to clean the entire house today and now that I've finally got a break to do something, I realize that my camera's dead! I've finished up the forward landing gear and I think I'm gonna save the rest for tomorrow. I'm beat. Hopefully I can get some pictures up tonight, if not sometime tomorrow or Monday.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 36.39 MB
Finished Product

Now that I've finally found the time to finish this beast, I got the two other sets of landing gear all finished up. Anyway, here it is. Oh BTW, I took these pictures on my mini couch just to give you an idea of how big she really is.
Attached Thumbnails
Horten HO XVIII A.K.A the HO-18-001.jpg   Horten HO XVIII A.K.A the HO-18-002.jpg   Horten HO XVIII A.K.A the HO-18-004.jpg   Horten HO XVIII A.K.A the HO-18-003.jpg   Horten HO XVIII A.K.A the HO-18-005.jpg