PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 06-11-2012, 05:20 AM

Total Downloaded: 164.37 MB
Paper Trade planes on eCardmodels

Shortly on eCardmodels: Paper Trade publications Fokker / Fairchild F27 Friendship in Airwest Hughes livery, Douglas x-3 Stiletto, Northrop X-4 Bantam, and Lockheed U-2R.
Your reactions to our publishing the Flying Wing via eCardmodels have been so encouraging that designer Cor van Haasteren and I have decided to strike the iron while it is hot: we have spent a busy week going over some more of our older models. They have all been reorganised so they can be printed on both A4 and letter. In the case of the X4 Bantam we have changed the scale to 1/33rd. It was originally done at 1/24th, but rearranging the model at that scale to fit Letter proved impracticable.
Sorry I don't have picture of a completed Airwest F27 yet - all pictures so far have been of the Dutch KLM version.
Oh, and don't let the detailed undercarriage scare you off - in most models, such really difficult parts are optional. Just build the F27 'in flight'.
And oh yes, why not have a look at my New Photo Collection on http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeist_bouwplaten/ - and do send me some of your pictures to add?!
Attached Thumbnails
Paper Trade planes on eCardmodels-stiletto1.jpg   Paper Trade planes on eCardmodels-bantam1.jpg   Paper Trade planes on eCardmodels-bouw-u2-2.jpg   Paper Trade planes on eCardmodels-img_0117.jpg   Paper Trade planes on eCardmodels-img_0113.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 06-11-2012, 05:23 AM

Total Downloaded: 29.49 MB
Excellent, thanks for doing this. I've wanted to build these for years and now I have enough experience to give it a fair try....

Is the Delta Dagger available as a digital file? Never seen that one before, a real beauty!!

SFX
Old 06-11-2012, 05:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 164.37 MB
Delta Dagger

Not yet available. Billy Leliveld will be starting a test build in the very near future, so you will able to follow the thread. We hope to be able to publish the model in the course of the autumn (fall, for those of you across the pond). I promise you, it is worth waiting for. Two more pictures to be going on with:
Attached Thumbnails
Paper Trade planes on eCardmodels-dd_4.jpg   Paper Trade planes on eCardmodels-dd_6.jpg  
Old 06-11-2012, 12:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.69 GB
The Delta Dagger looks extremely well.
I have also the Bantan X-4 and the Fokker G-1, and they are very, very good models.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diderick A. den Bakker View Post
Not yet available. Billy Leliveld will be starting a test build in the very near future, so you will able to follow the thread. We hope to be able to publish the model in the course of the autumn (fall, for those of you across the pond). I promise you, it is worth waiting for. Two more pictures to be going on with:
My knees go all weak just looking at that weapon bay...roll on the release date (regardless of season)...
Google Adsense
Old 06-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
The Douglas x-3 Stiletto is one of several of my long awaited for models. Do you have any idea of the price of this aircraft? She is a real beauty.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
The x-3 will be $8 - its on the release list behind some other stuff so keep an eye out!

New Products - ECardmodels.com Shop - Downloadable models and crafts for builders of all styles and
Old 06-11-2012, 10:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.64 MB
X-3 and that delta dagger, color me excited
Old 06-17-2012, 02:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
And the X-3 is now on sale! Visit Ecardmodels.com and buy yours!

Wyvern
Old 06-28-2012, 09:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Been waiitng for the downloadable X-4? The wait is over! Your Bantam is cleared for takeoff!

Wyvern
Attached Thumbnails
Paper Trade planes on eCardmodels-ecardcover_x4.jpg  
Google Adsense