PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 07-05-2012, 05:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 36.39 MB
Junkers EF-129 Vorschlaghammer from OBP

Now that I finally have time and ink to get back to building I decided to start off with the granddaddy of the A-10, the Unnamed Junkers Ground Attack plane AKA the Junkers EF-129 Vorschlaghammer. It was a fun build, with surprises around every turn. Th engines took a lot more precision than I thought, but it came out alright. The forward landing gear was interesting too, with there being a skid between the wheels. And I can see why it looks a lot like the A-10. Basically, move the engines back a bit and add fillets and it would virtually be a mirror image. Anyway, I've decided to show just pictures of the finished models (for now) until I can find out whats wrong with my camera. I needs to be recharged constantly now, which is not like before. Anyway, here it is.

Jarrod,
Spacemen1969
Attached Thumbnails
Junkers EF-129 Vorschlaghammer from OBP-001.jpg   Junkers EF-129 Vorschlaghammer from OBP-002.jpg   Junkers EF-129 Vorschlaghammer from OBP-003.jpg   Junkers EF-129 Vorschlaghammer from OBP-004.jpg   Junkers EF-129 Vorschlaghammer from OBP-005.jpg  

Old 07-05-2012, 07:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Nice build Jarrod. As usual, can these shots be used over on Ecards?

As for the camera and needing to be charged constantly...the battery may need to be replaced. Depending on the camera, you may be able to pick up a new battery at Best Buy or other tech store. Otherwise, there are other 3rd party vendors of camera batteries that you can get at some websites like Amazon. One such brand I have bought batteries for my DSLR camera is Sterlingtek. They are good aftermarket batteries. Or just get the OEM battery for the camera, which typically will be more expensive. Be careful with some websites vendors of camera accessories, they will take your money and give a less than cr*ppy product from which was advertised. Check resellerratings.com for the website you are buying a battery from before actually buying from them, if you do decide to buy a battery online. I've seen many horror stories of people buying cameras and accessories and getting ripped off.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 36.39 MB
Sure, the pictures can go on ECard. And thanks for the advice on the camera situation. I get payed tomorrow, so I'm gonna buy a new battery for it.