PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 01-25-2009, 07:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
The He-162 and Lavi building

Here is the initial steps in the making of a He-162 and the early steps of a Lavi and the pictures of an F-16, Lavi and a J-10B

I am showing you a He-162 ejection seat in very early process of construction and some F-16`s cousins.

While the He-162 and Lavi have nothing in common these are the two current models i am making.
I have a Su-27 that is in late stages of building but it can wait a few days more to be finished while i show you the development of these two aircraft i really like
Attached Thumbnails
The He-162 and Lavi building-f-16-fighting-falcon.jpg   The He-162 and Lavi building-f-16-fighting-falcon2.jpg   The He-162 and Lavi building-f-16-lavi-j-10.jpg   The He-162 and Lavi building-he-162-seat.jpg  

Last edited by MiG-23MLD; 01-25-2009 at 07:20 AM.
Google Adsense
Old 01-25-2009, 01:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 125.24 MB
Very nice models. Are they scratch built?
Old 01-31-2009, 10:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARX2 View Post
Very nice models. Are they scratch built?
Sorry Barx2 for not replying as soon as i should have done, however i have been very busy and i did not want to reply until i could show more progress on both aircraft.

Next week or in 15 days i will move, not only from house or state or city but of country so my current life is a bit difficult in terms of aircraft making, i have time but not enought to show real progress on the next pictures, however i will show you some progress of the Lavi which probably will become another F-16 instead a Lavi as the title originally suggested.

The He-162 also has had little progress and i feel to some people, it will a bit disappointing because the seat is still in very little advanced state.

To answer your question yes indeed my models are made not with a computer made designed sheet but instead hand made and the only computer i have to make them is my brain, my eyes are my printer and i only use pictures to make them, i have many books so i know them well, besides to be honest i have made some many times some models my memory already knows them very well.

All my designs have the following sequence

First i make the seat, later the cockpit and later the canopy. once that is finished i continue by making the nose radome, the engines, inlets and wings and after i have that i start assembling them. later i just add taiplanes or canards and vertical fins either dorsal or ventral.

Last stage is always the engine nozzle paddles or feathers.

Next week i will show you more progress
Attached Thumbnails
The He-162 and Lavi building-f-16-he-162-engine.jpg   The He-162 and Lavi building-f-16-f-100-engien-he-162-seat.jpg   The He-162 and Lavi building-f-16cockpit2.jpg  

Last edited by MiG-23MLD; 01-31-2009 at 10:36 PM.