ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 1.79 GB
The same Papertrade X-4 is available in digital format from Ecardmodels

1/33 Northrop X-4 Bantam Paper Model

Respect the Paper, RESPECT IT!
GET OFF MY LAWN!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Airdave, I think the Skyrocket is a relatively new model which is why you may not have it.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 614.80 MB
Hello Umsutut. I had been meaning to give this a try, so have printed it out, and started building. I printed at the original size printing , not fit to paper or other such. I used the standard 65 pound white cardstock that Office depot sells. I built the fuselage with collar tabs connecting the sections, gluing them in one side and clipping them every 1/4 inch or so so that they can easily bend in a bit as needed.

So far the FG Skyrocket has been a pleasure to build, so sorry to hear that it is not working for you. The fit seems pretty good - the graphics line up nicely, and the shape is appealing. the wing has a reasonable volume and anhedral. Here are a few pix Can you post some pictures of your build? Not sure what the problem you are having is, and as you know your way around Red River silver paper I bet you are a better builder than me. It might be somehow in the printing? Or maybe your standards are tighter than mine. What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
FG D-558-2 Skyrocket -- What am I doing WRONG???-img_2182.jpg   FG D-558-2 Skyrocket -- What am I doing WRONG???-img_2183.jpg   FG D-558-2 Skyrocket -- What am I doing WRONG???-img_2178.jpg   FG D-558-2 Skyrocket -- What am I doing WRONG???-img_2179.jpg   FG D-558-2 Skyrocket -- What am I doing WRONG???-img_2180.jpg